So Excited

DLB

Thanks for posting this, I ordered one yesterday and am planning on ordering more. I think I may have a new addiction! Lol

Such a quick turn around, good price and they look great. Exactly what I have been after :laugh:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are they like on the hand?

They are quite good, my dogs are pretty well behaved so there is really no pulling. They roll up nicely when you want to shorten your lead and are only about as think as the para leads. There is a little stretch but not too bad. Not like some plaited leads.

wow suth kelpies - those colours look amazing together! i think i need a few hehehe Im thinking a lime greena dn maybe ivory or black with and maybe one like urs its gorgeous!!!

mine is a really nice lead, i think I will get purple and black next.... trying to decide for my new baby too. But the choices are endless !

As usual, i'm stuck in a time warp :thumbsup: I only just bought my first bling lead at Noorat, then saw a friend had "liked "a page on facebook called Bling leads, so i had a look and whamo i had to have another :cry: have settled on the design with the maker just have to send the money off....its very , very pretty , i'm planning on getting one in each of the colours i love :happydance: