Sydney Royal

scrappynsuzie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the poor woman a break for God sake. She's putting in massive hours at the show to get the perfect shot of the winner's dogs.

Ffi is a legend!!

:thumbsup:

I am more than happy to wait for my BOB shots, no way would I even contemplate going home to edit pics after putting in a full day at the Royal!

Another Ffi fan here :happydance:

She does ab amazing job with photos and really makes sure she gets the shot and makes sure everyone is happy with the photo :thumbsup:

Hmm for all you knockers there is a solution, take your own camera and take your own photos :cry:

Thank you to the people who gave me the name of the photographer. It was much appreciated :thumbsup:

For those of you who took me as being impatient , im not :cry: Yes i said i would like to see the pic but not right there and then .

My dad misplaced the card we were given by Fifi for the pics of the lapphund and we where just asking for assistance in being able to contact her.

After talking to Fif on Tuesday when she photographed our other BOB winner , She told me why she cant put them up til after the royal and i respect that.

I am most willing to wait for Quality pics of our dogs , as last years pic of my Finnish Lapphund was awful. The guy had no idea .

Sorry if people thought i was impateient , im not. And thanks for all the help :happydance:

Well done to BittyMooPeeb with Magic winning BOB ;) Well I think that is how I read it :mad

It was so great to catch up with you again at Tumbarumba and see your gorgeous "real" dogs. ;)

:)

Thanks Trish. He got the FIRST EVER 25 point breed challenge for Havanese in Australia, so I am especially proud :rofl:

Woohoo Magic!!!! :rofl:

Congratulations Poocow and Moo :mad

Great news!

Well done to BittyMooPeeb with Magic winning BOB :thumbsup: Well I think that is how I read it :laugh:

It was so great to catch up with you again at Tumbarumba and see your gorgeous "real" dogs. ;)

:laugh:

Thanks Trish. He got the FIRST EVER 25 point breed challenge for Havanese in Australia, so I am especially proud :thumbsup:

Oh well done!

how exciting!!!

Another Ffi fan here :)

She does ab amazing job with photos and really makes sure she gets the shot and makes sure everyone is happy with the photo :)

Hmm for all you knockers there is a solution, take your own camera and take your own photos :)

Would gladly take my own photos if I could actually attend the Royal. Not everyone can get time off work and financially afford to head to interstate Royals !! That's why it would be great if the photos could be posted whilst the show was on so that those who can't attend can join in. It's always been great to see the BOB pics so that I can see what the In Group & In Show line up is going to look like.

Of course I don't expect the photographer to load the pics every day - but waiting until the entire show is over is not good enough in my opinon. Pedini have no problems doing so at the Melb Royal & the Adelaide Royal photos are usually posted a couple of days after the breed judging.

Given we do not know the contractual agreement the Official Photographer has with the RAS? I believe the rest of us sitting at our PCs have no choice.

I agree we have become an armchair audience, but the people paying for the photos should have some say in what is displayed? In the same situation I would only want edited, and the best, photos.

We are not necessarily the people paying, so we have no vote. By all accounts the photographer delivers good photos. That is what should matter.

In the interim the people that wanted to be there, and missed out, will wait patiently :-)

Part of the contract may have been to withhold displaying photos until after the Royal.

The woman is working her ass off. Who gives a rats what other photographers do, THIS particular photographer is displaying them after the Royal. Get off her case :)

I had heard that there was some criticisim on line about Ffi and her Sydney Royal photos... or the lack of them being availabe NOW!

For goodness sake people, do you know how you sound?

Ffi's contract is not with you - nor is her responsibility with you.

I look forward to seeing great photos when the time is right to see quality, appropriately and artistically edited pics.

I think everyone is so used to instantaneous, which I see as the issue here...... I mean, we have 'live reporters' feeding us results direct to this forum, previously photos have been made available as soon as the day after.

Why wouldn't anyone want to wait for better quality?

Not so long ago photos weren't able to uploaded..... you had to wait to see the printed version and if you were lucky, someone had a scanner!

I see no issue with the photographer not making the photos available until after the completion of the show.... surely she has a life away from the show and photography and I'm all for exercising 'self care' under times of pressure.