Massed Dog Obedience... Off-road Style

:p Talk about 'the show must go on' :laugh:

My dog would have given me the middle finger if I tried to make her do that in those conditions :)

Jedi did very well, as did all the dogs, I cracked up at the Sheltie who didn't want to retrieve the dumbbell though.

Jedi did very well, as did all the dogs, I cracked up at the Sheltie who didn't want to retrieve the dumbbell though.

Yeah, she could hardly MOVE in some parts of the heelwork because she got stuck in the mud!

Thanks for reminding me of the nightmare!

We got absolutely soaked and there was 1 person in the stands near us watching.

Got another soaking walking back the carpark and shivered all the way home.

A hot shower and a few drinks later, I was almost back to normal.

We just laughed too, not much else you could do.

:D What can I say, credit is due to all the participaints to having the guts to do this :p great to see something of this magnatude to pull off where dogs are off lead Great job done ;)

our Pappy would refuse to take part ;)

our whippet will work in the rain where as most wont :) if I am out in the rain he is there with me

well done to all the dogs and handlers :D

thanks for posting terranik! Jedi hardly put a paw wrong ;)

I'm also very impressed that I didn't see a single handler end up in the mud! that would have been me for sure :p

They all did awesome!! The video didn't show how really bad the weather was.. it was pouring!!

But everyone on the field all look like they were enjoying themselves and some dogs were really enjoying it... there was a GR who was so happy there was mud around because any chance he got, he dived into the puddle :)

I want to congratulate all the shoppers who got their teams matching raincoats!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::):)

And well done to all the handlers who managed to look happy and put on a professional looking performance in horrendous conditions.

Kudos to all of them, for promoting dogs in a such horrendous conditions.