Off-topic

nightgrace6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I know I said on another thread that next time at a show we will say hi....ummmm :) Talk about digging yourself a hole ;)

People who come on here don't really realise that their actions on here are seen by half the dog world do they? Good luck to her trying to find anyone to help her now. :rofl:

Will be good to be able to pick what forums come up in the new posts. :rofl:

Not sure why a person can't just open the forums they are interested in. The new posts are highlighted anyway. Why bother with the new post view unless you want to see all forums.

Me neither. I have never used the new post option, mostly because I only pop into about 4 forums and have no interest in the breeding or showing forums.

Sounds like a good upgrade though, will make everyone happy. :)

Sounds like a good upgrade though, will make everyone happy. :)

*cough*. Famous last words, Dee. You wait - someone will find something else to whinge about

Yep, you are right. I did think that as I typed. ;)

Still, they always make for very entertaining threads.

Yep, you are right. I did think that as I typed. :)

Still, they always make for very entertaining threads.

;) They do indeed - threads being the operative word :rofl:

GET ME OUT OF OT

scuse me while I go and abuse someone in OT while I wait for the forum admin to get me out of OT

Whoooo cue music from twilight zone :rofl:

Guest Willow

I feel so special at having been singled out for such special treatment. Nice to know I have touched a complete strangers day :D

I feel so special at having been singled out for such special treatment. Nice to know I have touched a complete strangers day :)

That's what was so funny, Willow. You're such a laid back poster and of all the threads in OT to latch onto, she grabbed yours. You must have special powers :D

Guest Willow

Ah well...water off a ducks back....rather me that someone who might take it to heart & get upset IRL about it :) I never knew shopping trolleys and escalators were such an emotive subject!!!! :D

I use 'view new posts' in every forum I'm a member of. It's just so convenient compared to having to go into every forum you're interested in, then click back, wait for page to load, click new forum, wait for page to load etc.

And even though I am not a breeder and not interested in everything posted in every forum, once in a while there are interesting posts in every forum. But then I am a nerd and I like to read things just for the sake of learning new things, even if it doesn't apply to me.

Ah well...water off a ducks back....rather me that someone who might take it to heart & get upset IRL about it :)I never knew shopping trolleys and escalators were such an emotive subject!!!! :D

:)