Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well babies here are fat and roly already! Mum is an awesome firstimer and after the stress and lack of sleep from last litter it's been nice to sit back and enjoy this one!

When babies have fed and asleep in spike she likes to go outside for a wander! L

Has anyone ever seen a fat GSP? Such a big difference from the normally very athletic looking Mia that i'm used to! Mind you that hasn't stopped her roaring around the place.

Due 10th but not sure we'll make it that far? Whelping box gets picked up tomorrow just in the nick of time!!

Mia002-1.jpg

8-weeks-small.jpg

Willow almost 6 weeks. Ignore the devil eyes she can be sweet!

Love your Dal, we had a black spot male and liver female, both gone over the rainbow bridge now - lived to a ripe old age - the loveliest dogs, Your girl reminds me a lot of our girl too....will be lovely to see the pics of the puppies! She's pretty big for 6.5 weeks will be interested to see how many you have!

Awww Jetpoint she looks gorgeous!! And still graceful and ladylike too! I think you're right and we're going to have a few 'round here popping a few days early!

Yes it's almost a race to the finish line....first litter for us though so i'd really love it if she'd give me a day or two to get the rest of the house in order after I get back from picking up her box tomorrow! Good news is i'm plenty used to night shift so an all nighter isn't going to bother me - i'll still be vomiting in the corner but I won't be tired!!! :-P

:rofl:

I know what you mean about starting to race around!! I'm telling Sonya she really should hang on until Wednesday night at least, as that's when I've arranged to start leave. But looking at her tonight I'm really wondering... Lucky work is very understanding!! So long as I send photos they won't mind me starting leave early!

I didn't know little pugs could hide away so many babies!!!

We had a long, restless and panting night. She was also ravenous and ate everything she could get in. Se then settled after 5am and slept. Has refused breakfast this morning and is lovely, relaxed and happier than she has been for a while. Things must have moved 'cause she managed to sleep like this, which she has been trying and failing to do for the last two weeks: :D

IMG_5401.jpg

Well i've made it to Brisbane and back with the whelping box and the pups are still where I left them - the whole way back I imagined coming home to a very happy looking Mia with her little tribe on the outside! To top it off the VetBed also arrived today so we are well and truly ready to go! So now we wait....

Alyosha, yours sounds closer than mine at the moment, we're still eating and romping around the place like nobody's business so i'd imagine we're a bit of a way off yet.

I love the upside down sleep - Mia's favourite position - such glamorous dogs!

I didn't know little pugs could hide away so many babies!!!

We had a long, restless and panting night. She was also ravenous and ate everything she could get in. Se then settled after 5am and slept. Has refused breakfast this morning and is lovely, relaxed and happier than she has been for a while. Things must have moved 'cause she managed to sleep like this, which she has been trying and failing to do for the last two weeks: :D

Oh Lord, she's so gorgeous! I think I'm in lurve! :love:

A few countdowns reaching the pointy end, how exciting! :thumbsup:

My sheltie litter arrived a few days early. The Xray proved to be correct with a count of 7 unfortunately we could not revive the last pup.

Final Count

5 Sable and White Boys ( full white collars)

1 Sable and white girl

And of course I was wanting a girl to run on and the girl is the plainest of the 6 pups.

Gabby is being a good first time mum and is being very attentive to her new tribe. Will try to get some pictures tomorrow.

First Pup ( the bitch) was born at 3pm closely followed by the first of the boys By 4pm we had a total of 4 pups and with each passing pup my comment of another bloody boy.

After a small rest of about and hour and a half she whelped another 2 boys by 6pm.

At 7pm she whelped the final pup a still born girl/

TB

My sheltie litter arrived a few days early. The Xray proved to be correct with a count of 7 unfortunately we could not revive the last pup.

Final Count

1 Sable and white girl

And of course I was wanting a girl to run on and the girl is the plainest of the 6 pups.

Gabby is being a good first time mum and is being very attentive to her new tribe. Will try to get some pictures tomorrow.

First Pup ( the bitch) was born at 3pm closely followed by the first of the boys By 4pm we had a total of 4 pups and with each passing pup my comment of another bloody boy.

After a small rest of about and hour and a half she whelped another 2 boys by 6pm.

At 7pm she whelped the final pup a still born girl/

TB

My last Dalmatian litter 7 years ago we had 10 boys and 2 girls and the girls were VERY spotty and all the boys were beautiful. Of course we wanted a girl. Congratulations and good luck.

Final Count

1 Sable and white girl

And isn't that typical! How frustrating!

With our last two litters - first one we wanted a girl, we had 3 boys and 1 girl - the girl was very plain, but matured nicely and turned out to become my beautiful Enya. The next one we wanted a boy, litter was 6 girls and 2 boys. This time we are wanting a girl, so we will see if we end up with a litter of boys!

And how typical that your stillborn was a girl too - just makes you want to :banghead:

RIP little lost bubba :rainbowbridge:

Congratulations on your litter Tashabailey!! :thumbsup: And so sorry for your stillborn girl. :( So sad and frustrating when you just wish you could breathe life back into them.

It sounds like Gabby is doing a lovely job with them. :) We need photos when you can!! I'm getting so impatient, maybe a puppy fix on photos will help!!

We're still waiting. After our long restless night on Sunday night we've had a big shift in position, a very low belly and softened up back and pelvis now - Jersey cow style!! I'm glad she's hanging in there though, yesterday would've been the earliest I wanted her to go, every extra day makes them stronger. We're now at 61 days from ovulation.

We're still waiting. After our long restless night on Sunday night we've had a big shift in position, a very low belly and softened up back and pelvis now - Jersey cow style!!

No sorry, but Borzoi + very low belly does not compute :laugh:

Sounds like she's working her way there nicely, won't be long now - hopefully she will cook them for another day or two for you :)