Litters Due In July

Missymoo

Congrats jerojath :thumbsup:

Well Zoya is being very weird tonight she is due Sunday but she had her last litter day 61 today is 58 she only had a small amout of food tonight which is not like her and at the moment does not want to lsy down and is pacing around, so she has me a bit worried at the moment.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY jerojath!! Of all the days I wasn't watching the forum!! 5 is great! Yours are big babies. My biggest was 400g at birth and my smallest 285g but hes a little pocket rocket so I wasn't too worried about him, I just make sure he gets a teat first and they've all gained weight since yesterday, 2 dropped on day 2 but are back up above birth weight today.

Had a trip to the vet today as we have sOme lumpy hard tissue near the very back teats plus a reddened area near each.,.,,?mastitis? Vet said it's early so we can't be sure but it's definitely not completely normal and it's best to give the antibiotics and be sure than to let it get worse. Said pups are all looking great though and so is mum.

Can't wait to see pics jerojath! Now we wait for zzz and pugs!

YAY jerojath!! Of all the days I wasn't watching the forum!! 5 is great! Yours are big babies. My biggest was 400g at birth and my smallest 285g but hes a little pocket rocket so I wasn't too worried about him, I just make sure he gets a teat first and they've all gained weight since yesterday, 2 dropped on day 2 but are back up above birth weight today.

Had a trip to the vet today as we have sOme lumpy hard tissue near the very back teats plus a reddened area near each.,.,,?mastitis? Vet said it's early so we can't be sure but it's definitely not completely normal and it's best to give the antibiotics and be sure than to let it get worse. Said pups are all looking great though and so is mum.

Can't wait to see pics jerojath! Now we wait for zzz and pugs!

Dont forget to give mum so yoghurt jetpoint (or yakult or any prebiotic). It will help with the antibiotics to keep her tummy more settled.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes and congratulations.

I just love an event-free, textbook whelping..... sooooooooo easy and enjoyable. I just sat back and watched!

Here's a quick pic of the proud Mum with her charges this morning. :)

post-14146-0-02803700-1310512239_thumb.jpg

I shall read back over this thread when I have a moment and see if there have been any more babies born!

Edited by jerojath

Thanks to all for the well-wishes and congratulations.

I just love an event-free, textbook whelping..... sooooooooo easy and enjoyable. I just sat back and watched!

Here's a quick pic of the proud Mum with her charges this morning. :)

post-14146-0-02803700-1310512239_thumb.jpg

I shall re4ad back over this thread when I have a moment and see if there have been any more babies born!

Just beautiful jero,they all look so very content....... they were good weights 5 is a lovely number maybe one day I will see that lol

We are due next Tuesday but I think today or tonight will see action. She refused dinner and breakfast and is very unsettled with occasional nesting.

:thumbsup: That is quite early, but it looks as though they want out!

Hi Guys,

Mum and bubs doing well,Have finally managed to get individual pics up on our website www.jetpointgsp.com Mia isn't sore and is happy to take the antibiotics. We've seen the end of the diarrhoea yesterday morning which was great and all the bubs are thriving. They're all sleeping at the moment after a good feed. I'll try the yoghurt but she can be a bit funny about what she eats sometimes. LOVES her regular dry dog food, HATES anything wet or canned, LOVES cucumber, pears, apples, carrots etc. Go figure, anyhow all are looking well thank goodness, she's so much more relaxed with them now, has figured out how to get them where she wants them and will put one of the big ones in it's place if it gets a little too enthusiastic. When she's in there with them all she doesn't look worried anymore she's just chilling out while they have a feed which is a huge relief for me :D . Mind you, she still loves and needs her time out, she's sun-baking at the moment while they're all in the box sleeping.

Jerojath they are super gorgeous, an aunt had a vizslas which we just loved, If it wasn't for a certain GSP we might well have ended up with a vizsla.

Yarrowfell i'm so looking forward to seeing your puppies, i bet they'll be super cute! Hope it all goes well and i'm sending positive whelping vibes your way!

Good to hear that Mia's tummy has settled down :thumbsup:

Congrats on the babies Jerojath - big bubbas! :D They look like week old puppies in that newborn photo!

We're busy building our new whelping box at the moment - Feonix is getting bigger by the day, I'm sure! 2 weeks to go... :eek: I'm starting to feel slightly terrified at the prospect of having a litter, it's been so long since our last one :o

4 so far. Range from 90g to 136g. 2 males and 2 females. More to come...

Oh - I have been waiting for this, looking forward to heaps of pics. Good luck with the little one, no doubt a few will be small due to the amount she has stashed in there.

Congrats to all who have puppies.

I love sneaking in to the litter threads looking at all the puppy pics, I am in no hurry for my next litter so this way I still get my puppy fix. :laugh: