Concerned About Indies Weight Loss

julzjc

She's gorgeous but I don't see a lot of terrier there!! Poodle x maybe.

I hope she's back with you and Indi very soon.

She has a quite short, dense (except for her head), wirey coat.

Noted down as a "terrier cross (maybe cav?)" Ideas guys? She has a long body,stumpty legs and the longest tail!

Her coat looks soft in the photos but its very coarse and wirey.

astrid.jpg

That's very typical F1 poodle cross coat. If you told me she was a Toy Poodle x Maltese or even Poodle x CKCS, I'd believe you.

Thankyou PF...just dont tell my neighbours will you!!! Last thing I want is them bragging about "cav x poodles", did you know that theirs cost $950 and I should have got one of them instead of Bonnie & Indie?!! Ofcourse if their breeder doesnt have any available then just google "cav x poodle" and it will tell you all the petshops that have them! Shits me that they have managed to get a fair few people to get one from petshops, and they know I volunteer at the pound.

Anyways, that is a whole other topic. As far as I am telling them, she will just be my cute little mutt ;) .

PA~ The leg over the top of Astrid is exactly how he used to sleep with Bonnie. That photo kills me but it shows how happy he is.

OMG Julzjc :cry:

Poor little Astrid. Hope she pulls through :crossfingers: What a horrible time you've had lately :(

Glad to hear that Indie is feeling better. How's he coping with Astrid being at the vets?

:grouphug:

He's still eating but he has gone into anxiety mode again. Started howling and carrying on as soon as I arrived home from the vet without her. Doing the same thing anytime I go out. Hiding in the bedroom again. But atleast he is still eating like a normal dog.

I was really hoping for her to have a little more life in her after being on the drip for 72hrs but still staying positive.

Sorry to hear all this Julz. I have only just found this thread. Reading it all was like riding a roller coaster of ups and downs... :(

I am crossing everything the little one makes it and Indie continues to eat.

those photos are... I dont even have a word to describe it - magical?? After everything Indie's been through, and to see her so relaxed. its just beautiful - and to see this beautiful little puppy just adopt Indie as her big brothers - just BEAUTIFUL. I am so so hoping that Astrid gets better and that Indie doesn't get it and is not fretting.

What beautiful photos. How long do you think it wil be before finding out whether Astrid is ok?

Astrid got sicker last night, more diahorea ( no blood) and weaker......

BUT......

She is now up, happy and drinking/ holding down water on her own!!!!!!!

They are going to try her with food tonight and want me to call back at lunch time tomorrow!

Whoo hoo!!!!

On my iPhone so can't post smiley emotions, can someone do them for me, pretty please lol