Udx

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else UDX trialling this weekend?

Not me :( Are you?

Had an excellent session with Tux on Monday. Today just did the SB with decoy. Changed to wood and after the first snatch and grab, did another one and it was perfect..

Yep me. Did a couple of exercises with Gabby today and bugger me she did the seekback with no problems like she has done it all her life Towels brilliant and so was the multi retrieve so hopefully it all stays together for saturday except if its raining forget it she aint going to do nothing

Yep Bedazzled and I are trialling - last one before the Nationals. The forecast here is for rain on the weekend.

Good luck Xena98 - we have our fingers and toes crossed for you and Gabby.

Good luck ladies.

There is no Obed trials in Vic this weekend, so I will be thinking of you all competeting on the weekend.

Did some more light training with Tux today with just the send away and DC which both was brillant.

Well today we had our udx trial :eek: well we did the seekback like a pro 27 :thumbsup: did heelwork in position like a pro and that included that blasted sit :thumbsup: and than came to the towels that we are usually brilliant well as we went to work on the towels a dog (friend's dog) was growling and carry on ohh about 2 rings away and she froze and quite forgotten what she was doing she just looked at me blankly when I told her again she still looked at me blankly and when she put her head down it was like ohhh towels that's right and went and got the correct one and bought it back arghhh oh well next week we have another trial again see what happens Ohh the frustrating thing was went out and practice friday and ummm well lets say we would have passed so can I get that in the ring and not only just at practice arghhh.

Well today we had our udx trial :eek: well we did the seekback like a pro 27 :thumbsup: did heelwork in position like a pro and that included that blasted sit :thumbsup: and than came to the towels that we are usually brilliant well as we went to work on the towels a dog (friend's dog) was growling and carry on ohh about 2 rings away and she froze and quite forgotten what she was doing she just looked at me blankly when I told her again she still looked at me blankly and when she put her head down it was like ohhh towels that's right and went and got the correct one and bought it back arghhh oh well next week we have another trial again see what happens Ohh the frustrating thing was went out and practice friday and ummm well lets say we would have passed so can I get that in the ring and not only just at practice arghhh.

ARGH - I feel your pain! The good thing is that she did seekback and PIM nicely - so take the positives.

I have yet to train for distractions in UDX so I could see that something like a dog crying would be enough to turns ours pearshaped too.

Our trial is tomorrow :D

WE failed :( he didn't leave me when I sent him to find the seekback - he needed two commands. Lost 5 elsewhere so although he was struggling it was nice to see he could hang in there.

He did actually find the decoy seekback first, left it and kept hunting until he found the right one - so happy with that. No sub on washcloths as he didn't mouth any of them today, PIM and distance control were all nice.

It was an ugly round for Brookie but he qualified...yay!!!:D :D :D Terrific seek back with the decoy, missed a down in the normal heel work for the positions in motion so a sub there, did the pim though...good boy! lovely send away and recall to heel...all in all I'm pretty happy :) 2 down, one to go!

:rofl: kallistar - they might stop txting me results if I am not careful. Bugger about your seek back with decoy falling apart.

Ness, they better not stop texting you with the results, how else can we get them to come out of the woodwork?

WE failed :( he didn't leave me when I sent him to find the seekback - he needed two commands. Lost 5 elsewhere so although he was struggling it was nice to see he could hang in there.

He did actually find the decoy seekback first, left it and kept hunting until he found the right one - so happy with that. No sub on washcloths as he didn't mouth any of them today, PIM and distance control were all nice.

buggar.... but glad that he hung in there for you :)Glad that the rest went well :) :). Did you do the MR? and how did you go with it?

buggar.... but glad that he hung in there for you :)Glad that the rest went well :) :). Did you do the MR? and how did you go with it?

We could see the leathers very easily so it isn't usually a problem. Its when they can't see them they have have issues.