Bulla Amenities Show

parrotpea

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Saturday's but not Sunday's.

Oh well, at least I know they have my entries.

I'm seriously starting to p*ssed having to paying for postage on Ozentries and repeatedly not getting numbers posted on time, if at all. It happens quite a bit. :(

No Sunday numbers, :confused: I have now put my receipt in my bag so that I can claim my numbers and catalogue for Sunday. It is the first time I have used the online entry, not sure if I will use it again :o . The comments about not getting the numbers mailed is a worry when you do pay for it.

Looks like I along with many others will be queing up for numbers as well as the catalogue. No doubt the Show Secretary will be very busy both days dealing with the many who haven't got their numbers.

My entry was via the old fashioned way, in envelope with cheque and SAE, still no Sunday numbers as of last night, hope they are there when I get home tonight. Might have to get there extra early to get in queue at secretary's office :confused:

I have saturdays but not sundays as yet.

On another note...i dont normally show at Bulla, how is the parking....am i going to get bogged?

It could be possible it has been a bit rainy out this way the last few days but I would not think enough to turn the ground into slush.

www.WhelpingSupplies.com.au is Proudly supporting the Bulla Autumn Extravaganza show

with the donation of a "Whelping Hamper" for the raffle.

Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5

Drawn on Sunday - not sure of time.

Here is a picture of it, make sure you buy some tickets!!

251594_1973210246734_1137368401_32335394_306149_n.jpg

.A note for those who have not received their numbers for these shows.

If you have entered these shows and have not received your numbers, please be ensured that if you come to the secretary's office with evidence of same and cash in hand, you may show your dogs.

Early arrival would be appreciated so that amendments to the stewards' sheets can be made.

Stephanie Rickard

Committee member on behalf of the Chairperson.

I'm sure you could find some one to talk to during the day Andisa.

Don't forget French Bulldogs are judged first in the grp 7 ring on Sunday. No idea why perhaps they have some club event

later in the day?? Its certaintly not due to the Heat policy :laugh:

BB

I'm sure you could find some one to talk to during the day Andisa.

Don't forget French Bulldogs are judged first in the grp 7 ring on Sunday. No idea why perhaps they have some club event

later in the day?? Its certaintly not due to the Heat policy :laugh:

BB

Their Open and Championship shows are being held on the same day.