Bulla Amenities Show

parrotpea

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaptainCourageous

Did any dogs that "were not in the catalogues" compete and go on to win Challenges etc?

(I am not referring to my breed but all of the breeds).

As per rules and regulationsb how would one get on if their exhibit was NOT in the catalogue but say won Bitch Challenge etc? Would they keep their points or because they were NOt "catalogued" would they lose their points

Wongan's post elsewhere indicates that entries were accepted on the morning of the show. I'm told this was due to problems with the postal services. Certainly other posts on this forum indicate that.

The "catalogue" should be considered the ticket-writer's completed copy with all the mid-1200s numbers included. No challenge winner will lose their points.

What shall be awkward is counting DoL Pointscore BIG/RUBIG/BIS/RUBIS points. I don't have to do that today.

CC

Our numbers didn't arrive before we left so will have to pick them up there. OH said one envelope arrived today but only had one number in it, oh well laugh.gif

Poocow sorry I will not get to meet you, I am down in Morwell recovering from my hip op.

I would have loved to have met you, hope you make a quick recovery.

Woohoo - go Hagan - his first Runner-Up in Group, just the big one to come now :thumbsup: Big congratulations to Katherine on researching and importing this beautiful boy who is going to be such a huge boost for the breed here in Australia.

I got to meet the lovely Hagan today :) I cheered pretty damn loud when he went RUIG!

I got to briefly meet Poodlefan, I also saw showdog. :D

I saw you too,very hard to interact inside especially when my boy kept meeting friends who he wanted to play with & not enough space to have space with the big guys.

Could some one with a catalogue please tell me who the working dog winner (GSD) was and who owned him please.... I was looking at the photos on facebook and just wondering...

Thanks

I got to meet the lovely Hagan today :) I cheered pretty damn loud when he went RUIG!

He IS lovely isn't he? I was buzzing when Katherine rang to let me know. He is truly setting a benchmark for Fauves in Australia and I love it!!!!. :thumbsup:

Could some one with a catalogue please tell me who the working dog winner (GSD) was and who owned him please.... I was looking at the photos on facebook and just wondering...

Thanks

BIG 5 was Gazza vom Tamaraspitze (Imp.Bel)

Owners are Daryl and Cherylyn from Grandwest Kennels in WA, he is standing at stud in Vic with Alastair Henderson

He IS lovely isn't he? I was buzzing when Katherine rang to let me know. He is truly setting a benchmark for Fauves in Australia and I love it!!!!. :thumbsup:

Just goes to show a "good" rare breed can win ;)

Was a great weekend until some moron holding a Bulldog let it lunge at Shimmer

The dog did it with so much intent that the dog got airborne and jumped up and bit her on the face! :mad

They did not say sorry at the time, someone had to tell them that they should :rolleyes:

Thankfully Shimmer is ok.

Edited by SwaY

The dog did it with so much intent that the dog got airborne and jumped up and bit her on the face! :mad

They did not say sorry at the time, someone had to tell them that they should :rolleyes:

Did you report them? Hope so

Hope Sway will be ok

what is wrong with some people :mad

Hi

Can you tell me how many staffordshire bull terriers were entered?I'm new to showing and thought it would be fun.I will enter next year! thanks.

Nope, as the catalogue is not correct - many missing dogs in various breeds.