Missing Amstaff

RufDiamonz

Hi guys im not sure what section to put this in but i have a nearlly 2yr old female amstaff that has gone missing late afternoon 24th May. She is my co owned girl, so my grandbubba and her owners are out of their mind with worry and her best friend their 4yrold is beside himself :(

She disapeared from her yard, of her new house in Anson Street. the yard is divded into two, she was in the back yard, the front fence was shut when they left but open when they came back. Not sure is she was taken or someone has opened the gates (sometimes family will go through the sliding door at the back side) but she is gone ='( I have done up flyers, rang the vets, pet shops, radio am going to go to newspapers, rspca and now trying online resources. Here is the flyer i have put up around town

REWARDdesexedcopy.jpg

:( I hope she's found real soon

There's a lost and found section here on the forum you may want to put It In there as well, It won't get as lost In other threads as It will do here In general

Edited by RottnBullies

Hey Cin i sent an email, il recheck i did it properly my brain has been mush with no sleep. Some non people think im mad with how upset iv been, they say oh its just a dog, but she is my grandbubba!

Hey Cin i sent an email, il recheck i did it properly my brain has been mush with no sleep. Some non people think im mad with how upset iv been, they say oh its just a dog, but she is my grandbubba!

No phrase I hate more than 'It's just a dog' :( I hope you find your grandbubba soon :(

I have liked your FB page and will share it

:crossfingers::crossfingers:

No news yet tybrax :( im going back down to the pound they must be sick of me now lol i know they will scan her but i keep thinking what if it doesnt come up and she is stuck in one of those cold kennels i just want to take them all home :(

Edited by RufDiamonz