Litters Due August 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kizzie blessed us with 7 beautiful babies, a little early but I dare say that she and Banjo may have done the dance of love in "hiding" earlier than I saw them as they were all great sizes, about 500g born. I unfortunately was away in Sydney so hubby and some friends of mine that were visiting had to do the midwifing (if that is even a word) but they did a great job and Kizzie is being a great mum. 5 girls, 2 boys all black and white tris. Very happy with this long awaited litter.

post-32892-0-73297100-1314055204_thumb.jpg

Edited by oakeydoak1

OMG he's a little Ripper Jackofhearts!! You are so lucky getting such a perfect littleman, he's just gorgeous and so.. cute :heart:

My little ones are 3.5 weeks now and although still sleeping a lot are starting to become a bit more aware of their surrounds. I'll try and get some cute little stack pics at 4 weeks but I doubt I'll get them standing as nice as you have Jackofhearts.

He's gorgeous Sharon! Such a little man now! :D

My little boy opened his eyes a couple of nights ago, but I don't think he can see much as yet. He got wormed today (2 weeks old today), and my goodness did he act like someone had poisoned him! :crazy::laugh:

Here are some pics of him.

1 week old

post-20744-0-08709500-1314878397_thumb.jpg

Bad pic, but today with eyes open

post-20744-0-59797400-1314878425_thumb.jpg

post-20744-0-86437900-1314878514_thumb.jpg

post-20744-0-64445500-1314878551_thumb.jpg

He was actually licking his leg in the pic of him on his back. I just missed him by seconds him with his legs all spread out like a typical boy on his back! :laugh:

It's funny if I put his mouth anywhere near my face he likes to try and grab my nose and suck, tis pretty dam cute (especially as he doesn't have teeth yet)! :D

ok, so I hadnt sold the last baby of this litter as yet (they are 5 weeksish) but had started to fill my waiting list for my october litter..you know when you are waiting for "that" home? Well today it came!! I was in the middle of chatting to Sway and put her on hold for the call! lol (sorry Sway!) It was a pensiner couple who recently lost thier 12 year old Cairn boy earlier this year. They are perfect, he was just ringing to ask to go on my waiting list, but I said, WAIT I have one just for you!! Its not about the money for me, so I reduced the price for them as well, I am so excited for this little pup :) He will be so spoiled!

The three I have on my waiting list are good homes and I am happy with them to have a pup, but I just wanted a special home for this wee one <3 <3 They are coming to visit next week, I could hear the wife in the back ground very happy :)

ok, so I hadnt sold the last baby of this litter as yet (they are 5 weeksish) but had started to fill my waiting list for my october litter..you know when you are waiting for "that" home? Well today it came!! I was in the middle of chatting to Sway and put her on hold for the call! lol (sorry Sway!) It was a pensiner couple who recently lost thier 12 year old Cairn boy earlier this year. They are perfect, he was just ringing to ask to go on my waiting list, but I said, WAIT I have one just for you!! Its not about the money for me, so I reduced the price for them as well, I am so excited for this little pup :) He will be so spoiled!

The three I have on my waiting list are good homes and I am happy with them to have a pup, but I just wanted a special home for this wee one <3 <3 They are coming to visit next week, I could hear the wife in the back ground very happy :)

That is fantastic Missymoo. I have had a couple of enquires when I was off from people who had just PTS a beloved family member and lucky I was able to put them on to breeders.

I feel awful putting people on a waiting list who want to replace.