Everyone Loves A Bernese Baby!

cassie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cute! I saw a bernese yesterday while out driving it reminded me to come here and see cute puppy pictures. Does Moose have freckles on his muzzle like Zephyr?

He's beautiful Cass, so happy for you, will be nice for Zephyr to have company again too :)

Thanks :) Moose and Zephyr are getting along so well! First couple of days Zephyr just seemed a little annoyed by his puppy antics, but now they are great. Moose absolutely adores him, and anything big brother Zephyr does, he wants to do too. Zeph has a drink, so Moose has a drink! :laugh: Very cute to watch.

He is beautiful Cassie, he looks so jolly like everything is so much fun! :D

Jolly - that is the perfect word for him! He takes delight in everything! Being a puppy seems like a pretty good life ;)

Congratulations Cassie. Have fun with him. And beat *Lolapalooza* pups (even though they are cute to ;) ;) )

Haha I won't tell her you said that :p Her pups are gorgeous from the pics I've seen! Add to that our inexperience, so they will be very hard to beat :) But hey we're just out to have some fun :)

So cute! I saw a bernese yesterday while out driving it reminded me to come here and see cute puppy pictures. Does Moose have freckles on his muzzle like Zephyr?

Moose has one brown splodge on the side of his nose (it's how I could tell him apart from his brothers and sisters when I first met them all :laugh: ) and a couple tiny black freckles but that's all. The freckles are not overly desirable for a show dog, although I like Zephyr's :)

Oh my goodness, he is just the cutest little thing I have ever seen, I love the all the photos, especially the one with Zephyr on the top stair and Moose below him and the one of Moose on his back with the surprised look on his face :)

Berners are on my shortlist for next dog in several years, hopefully a girl one :D

Seriously, OH was lying in front of the heater snuggling with Kivi when I told him there were more baby Berner photos and he had to leap to his feet with a "Sorry Kivi, I have to look at a virtual dog" and scramble over here to giggle at him. He totally wants one.

Seriously, OH was lying in front of the heater snuggling with Kivi when I told him there were more baby Berner photos and he had to leap to his feet with a "Sorry Kivi, I have to look at a virtual dog" and scramble over here to giggle at him. He totally wants one.

Sorry Kivi!!! :rofl::o

Moose is just beautiful. :love::love::love:

Berner babies are just the cutest! :love::love::love:

They are really just fluffy Rotties ;)

Edited by cassie

Congratulations Cassie. Have fun with him. And beat *Lolapalooza* pups (even though they are cute to ;) ;)

-Haha I won't tell her you said that :p Her pups are gorgeous from the pics I've seen! Add to that our inexperience, so they will be very hard to beat :) But hey we're just out to have some fun :)

)

Does it count that I already saw this?? ;)

Edited by *Lolapalooza*

Congratulations Cassie. Have fun with him. And beat *Lolapalooza* pups (even though they are cute to ;) ;) )

:eek: That's not nice Bilbo Baggins!! I might be biased but I think Lolapalooza's babies are gorgeous and with a pedigree to die for ;)