The Race - Greyhound Adoption

Rebanne

Lovely, lovely dogs

That is beautiful,my greyhound ate my tissues.

:rofl: we just ducked out and came home to find ours had destroyed 3 rolls of paper towels that we had foolishly left on the table - she had pulled a box of tissues down but they were obviously not as much fun. Hubby tried to blame one of the cats - not possible as Katie was the only one in the family room!!!!

Awwww that was lovely, such beautiful dogs :heart:

Lovely, lovely dogs

That is beautiful,my greyhound ate my tissues.

:rofl: we just ducked out and came home to find ours had destroyed 3 rolls of paper towels that we had foolishly left on the table - she had pulled a box of tissues down but they were obviously not as much fun. Hubby tried to blame one of the cats - not possible as Katie was the only one in the family room!!!!

LOL sounds familiar, Frida caught in the act :laugh:

th_P03-12-09_2120.jpg

My hubby was not all that keen initially, he was worried about the cats, but after doing some research agreed one might be just the right dog for us at this time in our lives. He has fallen for Katie, our rescue grey, hook line and sinker. What about fostering a grey so he can see how special they are and that they can fit into your life, you don't have to mention foster failures ;)

I like your way of thinking! What a shame if the foster fails. It would truly be awful. :D

No, he already has said that me fostering is a bad idea, as I wouldn't give any of them away! And he is probably right.

Ok, totally right! :laugh: