Susan Garrett Webinar

Has anyone else signed up for the free 90min Susan Garrett Webinar that will be on tomorrow?

I am looking forward to it :)

Link

eta It is being held Thu 2.30pm and 8.30pm New York Time which means that the 8.30pm one is on Fri at 10am SA time or 10.30am eastern states.

Edited by Kynan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else signed up for the free 90min Susan Garrett Webinar that will be on tomorrow? I am looking forward to it :)

Susan is an amazing trainer. Could you post details on where to sign up please.

Yes I am. :D

Didn't think I was going to be able to given I'm working, but such a dreadful shame my work car is booked in to get fixed at 10 am tomorrow. ;) Hardly the place to be making work calls so I'll give it a try on the ipad, just hope 3G is sufficient speed to get it all. :o

Stuff it, now she sends out an email that it's flash based... :mad If I'd known that I would've gotten up for the 4.30 am one :eek:

Oh dear, just updated my browser and flash played needs to be updated... best get on to it :D

It's no longer a live webinar, it's a recorded one. I'm glad I found out before taking time off work like I intended too!

Does that mean it can be watched at any time? ie, later on today?

Someone in the chat said it will be there for 24 hours, but I'm not sure. I expect that Susan will only be in the chat for the set webinar times though.

Just finished watching the video. Looks like they had major problems in the earlier session trying to do it live so it was prerecorded for the second session. I didn't really learn anything new and it just seemed like one big advertisement for Puppy Peaks. Is anyone going to sign up for Puppy Peaks? It is $199 canadian.

The FAQ

I think the webinar recorded video will be available for 24 hours ie until 10am SA time tomorrow. Maybe longer cos they're allowing sign up next week too. SG is answering questions now.

http://www.puppypeaks.com/fe/12953-live-webinar-june-23rd-830pm

It was one big ad for puppy training / foundation training.

But $200 Canadian seems good value for a 12 month access to training videos.

people who sign up now get something called the "puppy pyramid reference guide"

Inner Circle members (recallers 2) should have an email that gives them access right now.

Monthly payment option will be available from next week.

If you don't sign up now or in the next 7 days - you probably can't sign up later.

It is a recorded session with Susan talking and notes on screen. Just finished watching and chat was still going and is open till midnight(?) their time I believe. I'm undecided about Puppy Peaks. I'm not saying the course wouldn't be worth doing, I think SG is a great trainer, but I'm feeling a little cynical about marketing and money at the moment.