A Couple Of Familiar Faces

huga

Ask Serena about her groovy gumboots :laugh: They were leaky. By the end of the shoot she had to go and hop into the shower, I love how grotty she was willing to get for the images :D Not so much in the ones above, but in the next batch there is lots of sand.

I love how grotty she was willing to get for the images :D

Well she does have a thing for drooly dogs so that's a given, Hugs. :rofl: I love the B&W of him looking up at her like he's saying - Gawd I love you!

Beside the rubbish holy gummies :( it was so much fun. Katie did the most awesome job and I love love the photo's. :thumbsup: You rock Hugs!

Yep, two super cute butts. Simon's is bigger though.

:laugh: we're working on the piglet!

I love how grotty she was willing to get for the images :D

Well she does have a thing for drooly dogs so that's a given, Hugs. :rofl: I love the B&W of him looking up at her like he's saying - Gawd I love you!

:laugh: I don't mind a bit of drool. I do adore my little man so much in return. He is such a funny fun-loving little character.

:laugh: I don't mind a bit of drool. I do adore my little man so much in return. He is such a funny fun-loving little character.

Nawwww and it shows in Huga's photos. Simple Simon looks like such a lovely little dude who totally adores you. I can just imagine him in the dog park feeling all smug about having the best looking owner

Edited by raz