Dol Meet Waldo

Sue & Waldo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

``````1

SORRY baby griffon sleeping on keyboard who seems to like to type and won't move off :laugh:

Waldo is absolutely gorgeous, may you have many happy years with him :)

Edited by Ons

Congrats. He is beautiful and a name that really suits :thumbsup: I am glad you followed your gut and got a new doggy when it felt right...though I must admit I am so used to seeing you on here as Sue and Cindy, my brain has to make the change too!!

My brain is a bit mixed up too lol

I've called Waldo she several times already :laugh:

Don't know about white spots but he also has a spot on his chest and 3 paws-he is very speccccccialllllll

Wow how interesting because my parents one also has a white spot on the chest! We haven't seen any photos of it on its feet yet (mum jokes about does it even have legs?!). Yours has 3 paws,eh? What happened to the 4th? ;) kidding! :p

Please keep us updated with how he settle in and his training progress, oh and please spam us with photos!!

Oh, he's gorgeous! He looks like a little ewok. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were getting along, glad to see you've got a little mate to love.

Had to laugh at this Gayle - my agility/tracking BC Kirra had the nickname Ewok in her litter because of her cute ear set. Over 9 years later, she still responds to that name :laugh:

Sorry for the little O/T Sue - hope Waldo is being a good boy. :D

Oh, he's gorgeous! He looks like a little ewok. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were getting along, glad to see you've got a little mate to love.

Had to laugh at this Gayle - my agility/tracking BC Kirra had the nickname Ewok in her litter because of her cute ear set. Over 9 years later, she still responds to that name :laugh:

Sorry for the little O/T Sue - hope Waldo is being a good boy. :D

Apparently 4am is play time...yish!