Dol Meet Waldo

Sue & Waldo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cute! I'm patiently waiting for my mini schnauzer, a black and silver, to arrive (4 weeks to go) and waldo was on my short list of names too - I've decided to go with Paddington now that I've seen him, loved the name Waldo, but it just didn't seem to fit. Suits your little guy perfectly though!

How cute! I'm patiently waiting for my mini schnauzer, a black and silver, to arrive (4 weeks to go) and waldo was on my short list of names too - I've decided to go with Paddington now that I've seen him, loved the name Waldo, but it just didn't seem to fit. Suits your little guy perfectly though!

Walso has a little bit of silver on his beard, chest and left back paw. You will love your baby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sue, how has Waldo settled in? Any more 4am playtime sessions? biggrin.gif

My parent's 8 week black mini arrived from Melbourne yesterday. Oh gosh she is just the cutest! And so tiny!! I'm envious of the photos you have managed to get as mine are turning out blurs as she's just too quick! I tried closing the door this morning to keep her in a room and it took me at least 4 goes to get the door shut because she kept darting back out again rofl1.gif

Edited by RubyStar

no more 4am playtimes-he is wonderful.

Nearly cried today though when I called him Cindy.

they are hard to photograph though. Black pups are hard at the best of time.

I do suspect that he not a pure schnauzer...

HE IS PART KANGAROO :rofl:

Great to see more mini schnauzers on the forum! :thumbsup:

The white chins are classed as a mismark (often from mixed colour breeding), sometimes they fade to black as the pup gets older, same with white toes, sometimes they go, sometimes they stay (I find white toesnails mean the white paw will stay)

Awwww, Sue it sounds like you're having such a lovely time with him. I'm hoping to have some news about a newcomer next week (no, not a puppy).

I had a cry for Benson on Saturday, at a dog show. He loved going to shows, even though I never showed him, he liked the "making friends and attracting admirers" aspect and he excelled at it. We had our Aussie open show on the weekend, and it crossed my mind that the last Aussie show I was at, he was with me, having a blast meeting people and dogs, and the tears started flowing. I don't miss him any less than I did 3 weeks ago.

Great to see more mini schnauzers on the forum! :thumbsup:

The white chins are classed as a mismark (often from mixed colour breeding), sometimes they fade to black as the pup gets older, same with white toes, sometimes they go, sometimes they stay (I find white toesnails mean the white paw will stay)

His toenails are bleack. I was going to say that any mismark he may have is just adding cuteness but last night looked like this:

midnight: remove squeaky cuddle toy from crate the DH thought he might like and replace this a non squeaky toy

1am toilet

3am drink (huge drink) must think about water in soft crate)

4.30am toilet

5am I need the toilet (must go when I am up)

6.45 rubbish truck arrives-bark to alert sleeping humans that something is outside and now we are awake lets :party:

I very tired!!