Who Wants A Canon 7d?

Kirislin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am a 7Der!! I have a 70-200 IS2 2.8 lens which I LOVE! I need to buy more lenses though :D

then why aren't you posting many more pictures here! hmmmmmm? :whip::scold::provoke:

Still not despatched :(

That's a bit odd. Sounds like they're selling so many they cant keep up with the demand. Still they need to let you know what's going on.

I got on the phone to them last night and told them that it wasn't good enough A week to dispatch something that was apparently "in stock" and then not in stock and then back in stock again. It left hong kong early this morning so hopefully i'll get it tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it doesn't get caught up at customs for too long or i won't get it until monday - I have some time this weekend to get out with my camera so I want it here so I can test it out!

I am not looking to upgrade, but can someone tell me what is so great about the 7D? I have a 50D which I find great for action shots (much better than the 30D I had before). I only the central focus point anyway (the sharpest) for moving things (whales diving, birds in flight etc.) as I want it to lock onto the target and not the background, and found the focus tracking great on the 50D using this method. The only thing I'd really love would be centre focus assist points around the central focus point, which I know the 1D has. Yes, I'd love that. :)

Edited by Ripley

I am not looking to upgrade, but can someone tell me what is so great about the 7D? I have a 50D which I find great for action shots (much better than the 30D I had before). I only the central focus point anyway (the sharpest) for moving things (whales diving, birds in flight etc.) as I want it to lock onto the target and not the background, and found the focus tracking great on the 50D using this method. The only thing I'd really love would be centre focus assist points around the central focus point, which I know the 1D has. Yes, I'd love that. :)

I love it because it's given me the action shots I'd been craving for. Simple as that for me. I never could've got them with my 400D.