Who Wants A Canon 7d?

Kirislin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caved and bought one today.

Yaay!! :D You will notice such an enormous difference. Oh, and the file sizes are huge, better all get an external portable hard drive thingy to store you photos on.

I have an external hard drive but never get around to transferring the files over.

Maybe I should I just looked up my file size for photos on this computer and it was 244GB. And that is just this computers worth of photos.

Yay more 7d owners.

Maybe you can all give me some tips? :laugh: I miss my 350D terribly...

did you sell your 350D, I sold my 400D too and I kinda wish I'd kept it. How long have you had the 7D and are you finding it hard, if so what problems are you having?

Nah I still have it - couldn't bare to part with it!

But, my hubby bought me the 7d for my birthday, as I really really wanted it, so Id feel terribly bad if he caught me using the 350d.

I do really like the 7D, but I just find it alot harder to get a decent shot out of it. They aren't as sharp, and Im still having a bit of issue with the focus points.

I've read a few books on the camera, and learnt alot, I guess its just going to come with time and patience.

Its frustrating that my hubby can't just pick it up and use it either.

Nah I still have it - couldn't bare to part with it!

But, my hubby bought me the 7d for my birthday, as I really really wanted it, so Id feel terribly bad if he caught me using the 350d.

I do really like the 7D, but I just find it alot harder to get a decent shot out of it. They aren't as sharp, and Im still having a bit of issue with the focus points.

I've read a few books on the camera, and learnt alot, I guess its just going to come with time and patience.

Its frustrating that my hubby can't just pick it up and use it either.

I found the same thing. I was missing heaps of shots (out of focus) when I borrowed a 7D that I could easily get on a 50D. 6mths on and I have improved out of sight!

Good luck- jealous!! I want my own one!

• 3 weeks later...