Goodbye To My Precious Girl

Jetty

:cry: My beautiful girl & companion while growing up had to be PTS yesterday. It was very sudden & she was very ill with Parvo and we couldn't do much for her. So the best solution was to end the pain and send her over the bridge. She was my companion during my late childhood and teenage years. She was by our sides always and we cherished her companionship very much. She was a simple dog who just loved to be in our presence on our laps having cuddles. Her favourite thing to do was go for walks. As soon as the lead came out she would jump up & down with excitement. When we first got this little princess she could fit in one hand. Such a tiny little puppy, she put up with my sisters & I dressing her up. My 9 year old sister used to dress her up in dresses & push her around in a pram when she was younger. :laugh: She will be in my heart forever. It hurts so much to know she's gone. Whenever I look at Jet it reminds me of her.

Rest in Peace Jessie, We will remember you always.

post-29335-0-19567400-1312240785_thumb.jpg

post-29335-0-99269400-1312240791_thumb.jpg

post-29335-0-12749300-1312240801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jetty

RIP Jessie.Run free

I feel your loss. We just lost our Denzil yesterday. He was 6.We have lost 2 of our dogs in 4 months. Max had to be PTS and Denzil choked. We are a very shattered family at the moment.

Deek

Thank you everyone. It's hard to not think of her and not be upset. I haven't really stopped crying :(

I know it was the best thing to do for her though. We couldn't let the beautiful girl suffer.

I am so sorry jetty, to lose such a special girl so suddenly is such a tragedy. Hopefully the memories that you shared with her will help mend your grief and hole in your heart

Sweet dreams little princess