Plaque Remover

oakway

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone found that it altered the colour and/or 'condition' of their dog's poop? Mandela's poop changed (not for the better) but he's so up and down with his digestive issues that it's hard to know if it was a coincidence or a contributor.

Edited by Erny

Has anyone found that it altered the colour and/or 'condition' of their dog's poop? Mandela's poop changed (not for the better) but he's so up and down with his digestive issues that it's hard to know if it was a coincidence or a contributor.

Nope,poop is the same with my three

No change here and I put the Import on it straight away.

Gaby has been on it through a pregnancy and no change there either.

Where is it available in Aus. please? I won't buy things online, I'm old-school & prefer to buy from a shop. :laugh:

It is supposed to be distributed by the Troy company in Aust..

I have not personally seen it on the shelves in Aust..

One member said it was now available but it was thought to be so much cheaper to purchase overseas so we have all continued to do so.

I'm looking into using this product for my two dogs. I've had them on the liquid Plaque Off before but it just gets to confusing trying to convert ounces into millilitres. Plus it's been hard getting the family to put it in the water as they usually just top up the bowls if they're low. :doh:

I'm sure they'll have no problems if I tell them to add ½ or 1 scoop to their food!

For those that have ordered from overseas is it the same as Troy website I'm getting a price on this today. Hope its cheaper than o/s otherwise I'll be getting mine off ebay also

Hi Shantiah,

It may well be the same product but it is totally different packaging. Troy may own the right to package under their own label.

The one I am using is ProDen PlaqueOff Animal.(there is a human one)

It is a seaweed product and manufactured in Sweden.

Other than that, all I can tell you is that it works. :thumbsup:

Oh, and the person that bred my Gaby has purchased the large size from overseas after trialing a small jar. :)

For those that have ordered from overseas is it the same as Troy website I'm getting a price on this today. Hope its cheaper than o/s otherwise I'll be getting mine off ebay also

Hi Shantiah,

It may well be the same product but it is totally different packaging. Troy may own the right to package under their own label.

The one I am using is ProDen PlaqueOff Animal.(there is a human one)

It is a seaweed product and manufactured in Sweden.

Other than that, all I can tell you is that it works. :thumbsup:

Oh, and the person that bred my Gaby has purchased the large size from overseas after trialing a small jar. :)

What is the exact ingredients on the list, the Troy one only says 'Ascophyllum nodosum'.

I bought the Troy product before buying the Proden, and Troy is much more expensive. I got a couple of bottles of the 60g Proden rather than the big bottle because I wasn't sure how long it would last when opened. But the Proden 60g bottle is the same as that used by Troy, except labelling, and the Troy bottle only contains 40g. Same ingredient in both.

Ran out of time to get the Troy price today. Cant believe how much I still have to get done before Xmas. Good to know it is the same product so will see how it compares pricewise.

Hi shantiah, details are on a previous page, $39.99 plus postage from online pet warehouse.

is anyone doing anything else to assist their dog's dental health? are you brushing?

i've got both of my dogs [and bob the cat] on dental bikkies, bones and other longtime chewable products --- should i be brushing as well!?!?

By using the PlaqueOff I haven't had to brush or clean. :)

Ran out of time to get the Troy price today. Cant believe how much I still have to get done before Xmas. Good to know it is the same product so will see how it compares pricewise.

Hi shantiah, details are on a previous page, $39.99 plus postage from online pet warehouse.

It really does depend on who you purchase it off and what the exchange rate is at the time.

I can still purchase it overseas with freight included far cheaper than here and all from the computer and it is delivered to me. :)

Does anyone know which size the Troy PlaqueOff is seling for $39.99 please. I can't find the size listed anywhere. If it's a the 60gm size it's a bit exy. I bought the 180gm for around $50 from the UK.