Arghh.. Bought Chicken Frames...

Aztec Gold

Do what I do and go feed the ones that don't fit in the freezer to your dog :rofl:

:laugh: I thought we all did that.

If you want to fit them in easier try cutting them through length ways and they fit much better. I use the secateurs.

lol we did that once. Went to Lenards and asked for some chicken frames and the guy was like please take them all for 6 dollars. How could we say no!? There was about 40. We did squeeze them in but it was hellish for awhile lol. Haven't done it since. It's such a bargain though.

I usually shove one (or two) frame/s inside the other and then crush it. Gets more in the freezer and the boys get one lump instead of two ....

How do you crush them?

My guess would be stick your foot on them.

I usually shove one (or two) frame/s inside the other and then crush it. Gets more in the freezer and the boys get one lump instead of two ....

How do you crush them?

My guess would be stick your foot on them.

I am so going to do this next week when I pick up the frames I have ordered :laugh:

We dont have that prob :laugh: got a pigeon pair fridge/freezer & a tucker box

tucker box is for dog food/bones

pigeon freezer for human :D

my partner has a very large upright, I think anything & everything goes in that one,eg: Deer hides, deer meat, beef, vegies dog bones :laugh:

How do you crush them?

Bag them up and then put the a couple of bags between two cutting board and then step on them :D

I have had that problem and i have three freezers lol an upright a chest and the little one at the top of the fridge lol i put htem in firdge and used the thawed ones first normally last a couple of days before smelling