Husky People....

Teebs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, very cute husky baby.Don't think they would suit me either though but I love them. Hope he finds a good home.

Playing with the cars on a busy road, he was very lucky to survive by the sound. Good on you for taking such good

care of him. :)

ok i have an update

his owner came into work today (i wasnt there) and asked if anyone has seen a puppy that he has been missing for a few days and he thought it was time he went looking for him :mad

He was told he is at the pound.

he came back later when i was there, told me it is his pup but he has to find $300 tonight to get him out, said he will do it tomorrow.

I am really hoping he doesn't have the money, ffs it took him days before he even bothered to go looking for the poor thing :mad

i am putting my name on him tomorrow and Husky Rescue are trying to sort out if someone can take him... just hope he is still there.

ok i have an update

his owner came into work today (i wasnt there) and asked if anyone has seen a puppy that he has been missing for a few days and he thought it was time he went looking for him :mad

He was told he is at the pound.

he came back later when i was there, told me it is his pup but he has to find $300 tonight to get him out, said he will do it tomorrow.

I am really hoping he doesn't have the money, ffs it took him days before he even bothered to go looking for the poor thing :mad

i am putting my name on him tomorrow and Husky Rescue are trying to sort out if someone can take him... just hope he is still there.

Oh FFS! I can't say here what I really want to say :banghead::mad:swear: