New From Deshonko!

poodlefan

No persephone no mention of ideal working temperature, and the bloody instruction manual has pages missing.

Trying to find the ideal food is a nightmare as there was no puppy pack or information included. Just when you have good eating habits happening, they can stop for 4 days in a row with no warning. And don't get me started on the outsourced helpdesk.

I am beginning to think that all Deshonko products are imported from China and re labelled for maximum profit :eek:

Sounds very poor customer service :(

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deshonko I'm looking for somthing I can tie to my horse show grooming kit to prevent people from sharing my tools. Must be small enough to not drag the kit but big enough to scare people off. Will pay extra for somthing that matches the palomino horse. Do you have anything in your range?

This one that you sold me last year does not work well when the sun is out or in the heat, as all the ice cream and chocolate is melted before I get home :eek::mad

:rofl:

is there any mention in the small print of the ideal temperature range for optimum operation? if not, there should be!

Yes, there is a disclaimer re temperature on all Deshonko receipts. You just have to moisten it with lemon juice,heat it and hold it up to a mirror with a magnifer.:rolleyes:

Signed Junior Partner,

Martin, Barton, Startin and Far..go

Law Firm for the Dedicated Breeder.

Yes, there is a disclaimer re temperature on all Deshonko receipts. You just have to moisten it with lemon juice,heat it and hold it up to a mirror with a magnifer.:rolleyes:

Signed Junior Partner,

Martin, Barton, Startin and Far..go

Law Firm for the Dedicated Breede

:rofl: haven't heard of that firm for ages! Glad they are still active .

While ever we have such prolific clients such as Deshonko our law firm will flourish. Either for them or against them - we don't care. We share the same ethical flexibility as them.

I think I just dated myself as an ageing baby boomer.

:rofl: :rofl: - what does that make me & Persephone - we both got it straight away!

Sadly, I got it too and I am not even 45 yet :eek::laugh:

kinsella we need to talk, considering you know the secrets of Deshonko and have no problems with conflict of interest ;) I feel a successful lawsuit coming on...........

Edited by grumpette

While ever we have such prolific clients such as Deshonko our law firm will flourish. Either for them or against them - we don't care. We share the same ethical flexibility as them.

:rofl: :rofl: - what does that make me & Persephone - we both got it straight away!

Intelligent, witty, charming and very quick on the uptake :thumbsup:

There are days that my sense of humour (or appreciation of the ridiculous) is all that keeps me upright.

The truly scary thing about this topic is that all our posts are based in fact not fiction. Laughing is our only salvation from despair.

Sadly, I got it too and I am not even 45 yet :eek::laugh:

kinsella we need to talk, considering you know the secrets of Deshonko and have not problems with conflict of interest ;) I feel a successful lawsuit coming on...........

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. Are you after money, goods or both? Please say money because my fee is 60% of what you win and I'm buggered if I want any more fleabags from Deshonko. That's how they've been paying me for years.:(

:o yep.

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. Are you after money, goods or both? Please say money because my fee is 60% of what you win and I'm buggered if I want any more fleabags from Deshonko. That's how they've been paying me for years.:(

Money of course. Mrs Deshonko needs to be hit where it hurts.

And I am pretty sure that all her dogs have homing devices, so that when they escape or are let out by their new clueless owners, they go straight back to Deshonko Kennels. That way she never runs out of stock and makes a bloody fortune. :mad

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Well, I normally would never buy any model dog over the Internet but just this once I make an exception to this rule since you seem to be very reliable and knowlegeable in all things dodgy, sorry I meant doggie.

O.K. I am after one of those Teacup dogs that fit in your pocket or in your clutch purse. You know the one Paris Hilton carries around.

I saw one I liked at the beach the other day and hope you still have them in stock.

Also, If you could throw in one of those swimming rings like this guy in the picture has I be most happy to pay anything up to $3000 for it.

Let me know ASAP as the kids really want a Xmas puppy. If the kids don't want it after Xmas can it be returned?

We will of course keep the swimming ring.

post-41829-0-71414100-1317600173_thumb.jpg

Dear Mr/Mrs Deshonko,

I see that you now sell the carts with the Rockwheelers - that is a very good idea.

Can you tell me how much extra it would cost to put some BRAKES on the Rockwheeler?

We have quite a few hills here ... and there is this cat down the road .... :o

Thank you.

Souff

PS: one more question, what is your refund policy re the above?

Dear Mr/Mrs Deshonko,

I see that you now sell the carts with the Rockwheelers - that is a very good idea.

Can you tell me how much extra it would cost to put some BRAKES on the Rockwheeler?

We have quite a few hills here ... and there is this cat down the road .... :o

Thank you.

Souff

PS: one more question, what is your refund policy re the above?

Souff, bugger the safety features, you need to upgrade to the Christmas Party Model, provides food for the party that you intend going to and then takes you home when you are to drunk to party anymore (or does it return to Deshonko after it tips you out at the bottom of one of those hills???).

P1050722.jpg

P1050715.jpg