Agility Nationals 2012

Vickie

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What level is it- I assume its set at masters level?

Mindy's going to be out of training for a few months now so I doubt we will be able to compete :(

Will definitely go watch though!

All levels AL :). Novice, excellent & masters + opens & all the games. Hope Mindy is healing well.

We will be there and looking forward to it. I will be running 4 dogs :eek: but hey always love a challenge best i work on my fitness now i guess :laugh: . If the arena inside is anything like AELEC (ADAA Grand Prix Tamworth) then man i cant wait. That surface was fantastic and very fast.

• 1 month later...

:rofl: TSD. Well Ive just been booking accommodation in Queensland for a workshop in July - my consolation prize for not going to Nats this year. :)

ETA - I booked my accommodation for Perth at least this far ahead, if not further. :)

Edited by Tassie

Wish you were coming Tassie :(

Hey Jess! I'm camping too but I am SOFT and have an ensuite site :D I have a good camping set up that did well at the Dally Nationals in Sydney 2010, Lakes Entrance holiday in July and torrential rain at the SH seminar in Albury :laugh: We are off to Bright in December with the dogs too. I much prefer camping - like my own bed!

Wish you were coming Tassie :(

Hey Jess! I'm camping too but I am SOFT and have an ensuite site :D I have a good camping set up that did well at the Dally Nationals in Sydney 2010, Lakes Entrance holiday in July and torrential rain at the SH seminar in Albury :laugh: We are off to Bright in December with the dogs too. I much prefer camping - like my own bed!

Are you camping at the site? Ensuite site sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

My set up will be fine, just hate the stuffing around of camping in wet weather. :o

Last time I camped it got down to -4 both nights, so pretty confident I'll survive. :laugh:

Lucky you have dogs to cuddle up to :laugh:

I'm still hoping to go, but it's not looking likely unless I win lotto :laugh: and I'd probably be a bit of a loner :rofl: I'll buy a ticket just in case, have until March at the latest to work it out I suppose?!

ETA though if I wone lotto I'm sure I could get some willing volunteers to come with me if I paid :laugh:

Edited by amypie

Jess - no, that's full and only powered sites, no ensuites. I will be 30 min away - same place I stayed at for the Dally Nationals. Well worth a short car trip for the luxury of having your own bathroom :thumbsup:

amypie - no way is Zig sleeping with me - he's so heavy and such a dead weight :laugh: Em's not much better actually but Mr TSD won't be there so more room on the bed!

So all the spaces at the equestrian centre are taken? Does anyone know if there is space available at Erskine Park? What's it like? Would that be the best place with a campervan?

There is a waiting list for the equestrian centre - details on the National website. I think there are limited spaces at Erskine Park - check Dogs NSW website. I'm staying at Avina Caravan Park :)

Now I'm really starting to get envious :laugh: - and will really be missing the catchups with interstate peeps :( - but gotta be realistic - Kirra will be 10.5, and although I hope we'll still be having fun competing, Nats is a bit big of an ask. And I've been slack, and haven't got lil big man Rory competing in agility yet - that's a next year project, but again, he wouldn't be ready for Nationals.

There is a waiting list for the equestrian centre - details on the National website. I think there are limited spaces at Erskine Park - check Dogs NSW website. I'm staying at Avina Caravan Park :)

Thanks TSD :) Never been to Sydney before! Apart from a connecting flight.

Now I'm really starting to get envious :laugh: - and will really be missing the catchups with interstate peeps :( - but gotta be realistic - Kirra will be 10.5, and although I hope we'll still be having fun competing, Nats is a bit big of an ask. And I've been slack, and haven't got lil big man Rory competing in agility yet - that's a next year project, but again, he wouldn't be ready for Nationals.

Oh come on Tassie, he's a BC, I'm sure you could have him Novice ready in 6 months :provoke: :p

Well it looks like I may be going after all, if I can work out the logistics! Now that I have a sponsor backing me :rofl: Hopefully it all slots into place