Agility Nationals 2012

Vickie

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait :) best bit is I can go home each night :D :D :D Should have Both Den and my new little Miss out if we can get some training under the Belt in the next few months.. not too sure but so excited :) Bring it on

New little Miss? :provoke:

New little miss Belongs to the boyfriend; Moving back down to NSW in just over a week so I soon steal her fulltime.. Shes an almost 14 month old lowchen, started doing foudation work with her on my trips do to visit and when she has been here but nothing too major so looking forward to working with her shes a spunky monkey :)

Cant wait :) best bit is I can go home each night :D :D :D Should have Both Den and my new little Miss out if we can get some training under the Belt in the next few months.. not too sure but so excited :) Bring it on

Yes that was the best part of having them here last year! I kind of wish they were this year or next year rather than last year so I could make more use of them :laugh:

So are the next Nationals in Brisbane in 2014? Nothing in between? Man that makes me really want to go, but no money. better buy a lotto ticket?

Yes that was the best part of having them here last year! I kind of wish they were this year or next year rather than last year so I could make more use of them :laugh:

Same! I wasn't ready to compete at the last Nationals and they were right on our doorstep! Loved the atmosphere of it though so I'm glad I came to watch - just would have been better if I could have been competing! But with the cost of flying 2 adult Labradors, I don't think I'll be planning any dog related sporting getaways that involve a plane ride in the near future!

So you could drive across to the East, RS - the girls would like a nice long drive - :laugh: and it probably works out cheaper than plane fare - plus you have all your gear with you :D

:laugh: It would end up costing me more with petrol, wear and tear on car, days off work, etc! Not that committed :p