Agility Nationals 2012

Vickie

I have a question :o

Please don't kill me :laugh: But I did my entries the other day with a view to send a cheque - then I decided I'd rather pay via PayPal - how do I do that? Do I do the entries again or is that going to cause issues?

Thank you :)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amypie, I did the opposite and not sure what to do now! I opted for paying by PayPal but then decided to do cheque so hit the back arrow and the entries were 'gone'. However I received two emails, one with the full entries and one with empty entries. My entries still appear online for changing etc. so I think I'll send a cheque plus paper entries plus the print out with explanation to cover all possibilities!??

amypie, I did the opposite and not sure what to do now! I opted for paying by PayPal but then decided to do cheque so hit the back arrow and the entries were 'gone'. However I received two emails, one with the full entries and one with empty entries. My entries still appear online for changing etc. so I think I'll send a cheque plus paper entries plus the print out with explanation to cover all possibilities!??

Hi guys,

If you make any errors, I think the best is to drop Keith an email. Then he can sort it out with Brett (the guy who looks after the e-performance side of things.) I think Keith will forgive most things, so long as you get your membership number, your dog's registration number, your dog's titles correct!

Cheers, Le

Okay I tried that but it doesn't give me an option to change to paypal, just sends me an email (and probably one to the sec as well - sorrryyy! :o )

I broke it!

Just get your email from the e-profromancedogs and forward it on to them and ask for a pay pal request.. I have had a few issues with the system but this always works :)

Hi guys,

If you make any errors, I think the best is to drop Keith an email. Then he can sort it out with Brett (the guy who looks after the e-performance side of things.) I think Keith will forgive most things, so long as you get your membership number, your dog's registration number, your dog's titles correct!

Cheers, Le

Brett will send you a paypal invoice. This happened to me a while back when I tried to do my entry on the ancient obsolete computer at work. The paypal button didn't appear so I couldn't pay. Brett sorted it and sent me the invoice and I just logged into paypal then. All entries done on the home computer now!

Jo

:rofl: AP - like going to see a scary movie - traumatic/fun. It is scary, especially the first time, but soooo much fun, and so good to meet people you 'know' from the internet. I'm going to miss that this year - well - missing it already :laugh: .

:rofl: AP - like going to see a scary movie - traumatic/fun. It is scary, especially the first time, but soooo much fun, and so good to meet people you 'know' from the internet. I'm going to miss that this year - well - missing it already :laugh: .

Oh no, Tassie, aren't we going to see you this year? I will miss catching up.

Me too, CFS - would have liked to come, but Kirra just turned 10, and while she's still competing, I don't want to be putting any pressure on her, and I haven't got Rory in the ring yet (he can be a bit reactive :( , so still working on that, and meanwhle doing obedience, tracking and rally). Our trip north will be in July to the Kamal Fernandez seminar :D But we will sure miss catching up in person - and will be watching all the posts and results and piccies. :D