Perth Dol Christmas Dinner

hortfurball

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Amypie! I think the last time I met up with everyone from DOL I was a few months pregnant and now he's 8 months old :eek: Time flies!

Hey we have met up 2x since Eli was born! DOnt i count :(

Of course you count ;) I just meant as a DOL group... meanwhile I'm missing out on seeing your furry baby boooooo! will have to be soon

There is three of us in our household that are interested in coming however we require a price of the meal please. We will be travelling from Mandurah and is the place wheelchair friendly as I am in one for awhile. Thanks in advance.

There is three of us in our household that are interested in coming however we require a price of the meal please. We will be travelling from Mandurah and is the place wheelchair friendly as I am in one for awhile. Thanks in advance.

Definitely wheelchair friendly, the first time we went was to the birthday of a wheelchair-bound friend and it was her choice of restaurant. There is a ramp at the entrance. Other than that, there is one lot of steps (only two steps from memory) that the staff are happy to assist with.

OH just confirmed the website price - $44.90 each.

Average restaurant:

Entree $7-13

Mains $25-35

Dessert $8-15

Eat Greek, you can have MULTIPLES of everything! (especially desserts!! :D)

OH usually gets an entree plate full of seafood and salad, then goes back for a selection of mains dishes, before at least a couple of helpings from the dessert bar.

I do much the same minus the seafood, and usually three goes at the dessert bar! :laugh:

Can anyone remember the names of some of the people we've met at past DOL meets? There was a girl who had gorgeous bull breed type dog at the Piney Lakes meet (Adele??), and I'm sure we're missing a German Shepherd owner or two. I'll look through some of the old social events threads later tonight if I can find any.

I'm a tad bored at work, so I went back through old threads.

In addition to who you've already messaged, I have hit up the following people with a PM with a link to this thread. No threatening words to attend, just a friendly invitation to join us for dinner :)

serialpuppysnuggler

Tiggy

Ptolomy

Rach...

ozjen

Jenni87

Adele

ChristineX

ILFC

boxagirl

I'm sure I've missed some but at least it's a start!

Thats fine I dont want to come anyway :cry:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just jokes guys......i cant make it anyway as Im working stinking nightshift :mad Sounds like you will all have a fantabulous time :D Enjoy!!!

Nawww LR I actually did think about sending you a PM, but as I know you don't live in the Perth metro area and I was aware you work nightshift and can rarely make it to Perth, I didn't send a PM. Forgive me? :D

I am sure there are heaps of regulars I've forgotten, but as I said, I just went through the old Perth meetup threads and picked out names I came across in those threads :)

Can you get off nightshift and come?

Great menu now to convince the other ones as I cannot drive and thanks for the heads up that it is wheelchair friendly. I will confirm in the next day or two. As it is my birthday a couple of days later oh god I am turning 45.....

Nawww LR I actually did think about sending you a PM, but as I know you don't live in the Perth metro area and I was aware you work nightshift and can rarely make it to Perth, I didn't send a PM. Forgive me? :D

I am sure there are heaps of regulars I've forgotten, but as I said, I just went through the old Perth meetup threads and picked out names I came across in those threads :)

Can you get off nightshift and come?

Seriously RS, I was only joking :D ......It wouldve been a miracle if I was on RDOs. Getting the shift off is just a PITA, as it involves swapping with someone else, and then that means in turn only getting 2 days off between sets - which is yukky!!

At least I am heading up on the 30th - so I can catch up with whoever is there then. :D

Can non DOL people still come to the dinner if they are doggy?? Horty you met our friends today with Phoebe and Toby

I don't see why not, I always think the more the merrier, but it might be a little confusing for newish DOLers who haven't met anyone before. What does everyone think?

Can non DOL people still come to the dinner if they are doggy?? Horty you met our friends today with Phoebe and Toby

I don't see why not, I always think the more the merrier, but it might be a little confusing for newish DOLers who haven't met anyone before. What does everyone think?

Make them join DOL now so that they are Doler's when the dinner happens

Or join them without telling them and give them really funny names.........they wlll be sooooooo confused on the night.

Make them join DOL now so that they are Doler's when the dinner happens

Or join them without telling them and give them really funny names.........they wlll be sooooooo confused on the night.

:rofl: I like option 2! :laugh: