A Bit Disappointed

wantsapuppy

After all the research I've been doing we are having to put off purchasing a puppy. Due to finding out via 3 preg tests that we are in fact expecting baby number 5 ;at home but our 6 th child never mind these things happen was just really looking forward to getting a pup

Congratulations on your pregnancy :thumbsup:

The exact same thing happened to a lovely lady that was on my puppy waiting list for my last litter.

A week before the puppies where due to be born, she found out she was pregnant, so she had to make the sad descision that the time was not right to take on a puppy, & she is now on my waiting list for my next litter which isn't planned till the first half of 2013, & by then her baby will be about 18 months old.

I'm sure when the time is right, you will get your puppy. :)

After all the research I've been doing we are having to put off purchasing a puppy. Due to finding out via 3 preg tests that we are in fact expecting baby number 5 ;at home but our 6 th child never mind these things happen was just really looking forward to getting a pup

Congratulations!

I love that you did three tests :laugh:

Never mind at least when your older kids are bigger they can help with the new puppy, when that time comes.

Congrats on your pregnancy sorry you think the timing is now not right to get a pup. I got my pup the day my daughter was due gave me an excuse to get out of the house, yes it was full on but we managed lol. I am sure when you feel ready the perfect pup will be waiting for you

haha three tests: :rofl:

test number one: nah im still get a lab

test number two: still one to go....im getting a lab

test number three: damn!

congrats on your pregnancy im expecting baby number one :) its kinds scary hehe :thumbsup:

hahaha pretty much

Congratulations on your little surprise bub. I only had 3 sons, all adults now. When they were young & constantly fighting I used to tell people that if I had my life over again I wouldn't have kids, I'd have puppies, breed. :laugh:

emery's comment reminded me of my sister in law, 7 mths pregnant, racing around after a new maltese pup when it had wee'd on the carpet, way back in 1977, only her 2nd baby att.

Edited by luvsdogs