Sometimes I Love Dol

Brennan's Mum

:thumbsup:

wow my faith in ppl has been somewhat restored reading this thread

You're a newb......... you ain't seen the DOL machine in action! ;) It can be awe inspiring . :)

I agree. DOL is a treasure house for goodwill, kindness and support. Many amazing things have been done for dogs and their owners. BM, you & your doggie just got a sample!

I'm really pleased to hear that Brennan's getting better! Stomach bugs can be very nasty blighters.

Your thread is why I love the Internet and forums so much. There are a lot of lovely people out there who are brought together by their love of dogs. People can form such amazing friendships over the Internet and I'm so happy you've connected with such beautiful people. :heart:

I have been lucky, and I really do need to give a special shout out to DOLer Ish. Ish is a FB friend and being a GSD breeder she really is a wealth of knowledge of the breed. She has been so supportive ever since we friended each other on Facebook, always sharing her knowledge via Private messages. It was thanks to Ish that I knew to get Lectade, and she also told me that chances are I'd come home with Scourban.

So a huge 'Thank You' to Ish, some one whose advice is always welcomed and well received.

:thanks:

Brennan update- she has now eaten her last 4 meals ( I am still feeding her 3 small meals a day of rice/ chicken). She is drinking more, and has just gotten me to let her outside so that she could do zoomies and bark at the neighbours dogs (silly me thinking she needed to go toilet :p ).

Awesome - what a wonderful friend you have Brennan's Mum :thumbsup:

Talking about lovely DOL'ers - when I go into the "urgent rescue" forum and see the people doing their best in whatever way they can (rescue groups, assessors, people that offer transport, list posters, people that take the photos, etc) to save lives, it makes me feel very small.

Then there are others that just offer money to be placed on various dogs if they get rescued - wow!

DOL has many caring members me thinks ;)