Help Me Name My Grooming Salon

shantiah

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Canine Cuts and Vanity Fur...I think it does help to have a name that people can readily understand the business from - hence the Canine Cuts.

Paws and Fur

Furry Friends Groomers

Paws Hair

Paws Awhile Groomers

Hounds and Hair

Hairy Hounds

Tooth and Nail

and [drumroll] Hairway to Heaven (ok so more suited to people ;) )

Shampooch :)

My grooming salon was Shampoodles. :D I loved the name so much I went through the hassle of trade marking it until I had to retire due to injury. Try and find something unique. I had Purr-Fect Paws when I first started and it was the only one around at the time but then a lady opened one the next suburb over called Pawfect Paws. It can get confusing.

You guys are amazing - some fantastic suggestions here. I too like simple names that are easy to remember, describe the business and get you near the beginning of the phone book.

Having said that, I particularly like names which also play to the emotion that dog owners feel towards their dog. 'The Spoilt Dog' is around the corner from me - and apart from being a fantastic groomer providing brilliant service, I think Elise's name of her business is a stroke of genius. She's booked out 9 weeks in advance and has closed her books to new clients (boy am I glad my three are already regulars!)

So 'The Happy Dog' wins it for me, hands down :thumbsup: .

I also really like 'Heaven Scent Hounds' (Clever whoever posted that! :thumbsup:)

I think 'The Devine Dog/Doggy' also works.

Also like 'Canine Cuts' and 'Hair & Hound' but they somehow don't quite have the emotional edge that I think makes a name like 'The Spoilt Dog' work so well IMO.

Good Luck and will be really interested to hear what you finally decide on. :)