Stop Barking

wantsapuppy

If you end up with a serial barker --- then you haven't done your research :p

If you read enough on here and elsewhere, there is a very good chance, that by understanding your dog's needs and instincts ..you will manage the dog so that it has no need to bark.

Guest lavendergirl

Sorry to hear your bad news.

I was wondering about the indoor ultrasonic device myself. It seems less harsh than an actual collar that the dog wears.

cross that bridge if and when you get to it. I say give the whole idea a rest for a bit and look after yourself, then worry about a puppy ;)

Don't buy gadgets unless you need them or you will end up with an empty wallet in no time!

Sorry to hear abour your miscarriage :(

I still see you're keen on getting a Labrador puppy. Of course there are exceptions, but to go with the quote above, Labradors are not known to be serial barkers. They don't tend to bark for no reason. I have one Lab who I very rarely hear her bark, even when she's aroused. She once almost sighed a woof at me in frustration when we were training laugh.gif The other barks at random stuff but she doesn't bark her head off. So I don't really class Labs as "barky" dogs. But as I said, there are exceptions, before I get others jumping on me that theirs does in fact bark! laugh.gif

I still see you're keen on getting a Labrador puppy. Of course there are exceptions, but to go with the quote above, Labradors are not known to be serial barkers. They don't tend to bark for no reason. I have one Lab who I very rarely hear her bark, even when she's aroused. She once almost sighed a woof at me in frustration when we were training laugh.gif The other barks at random stuff but she doesn't bark her head off. So I don't really class Labs as "barky" dogs. But as I said, there are exceptions, before I get others jumping on me that theirs does in fact bark! laugh.gif

Edited by wantsapuppy

+1

neither of our labs have been serial barkers...when there's a bark it's usually for a reason....