Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah poop. Was going to see if you could add a couple of things for me, maybe I'll have to just do another order :laugh::eek::o

I have just emailed them to add a few things to my order let me know if you want anything and will email them again :rofl:

Will PM you the details :thumbsup:

My order shipped on the 7th arrived today :thumbsup: just waiting to pick it up :driving:

What date did you order yours? If mine had been shipped on the 8th like they said then I could be getting excited about a delivery early next week laugh.gif

The 2nd of December. Both of my orders got here exactly 9 days after they had been shipped :)

Now I'm waiting on my shared 3rd order with Mim to arrive. That's the one full of all the goodies!

My order shipped on the 7th arrived today :thumbsup: just waiting to pick it up :driving:

What date did you order yours? If mine had been shipped on the 8th like they said then I could be getting excited about a delivery early next week laugh.gif

The 2nd of December. Both of my orders got here exactly 9 days after they had been shipped :)

Now I'm waiting on my shared 3rd order with Mim to arrive. That's the one full of all the goodies!

Woop woop! :cooldance:

I ordered mine on the 22nd & it only got here Tuesday. You can ask Clean Run for a tracking number if you send them the order number, then you can see exactly where it is in the system. :)

I've done this today as am still waiting..... Might be a reply tomorrow when I wake up.

I ordered on the 24th, it was shipped on the 28th. Not impatient or anything

Has anyone ever had the wrong product put in their order? instead of kong wubbas I got tugga wubbas.

everything else I ordered was in there.

Yes! Email them ASAP and explain. They are generally very good about it.

As above - CR have some of the best service you'll find :thumbsup:

I put in my second order Saturday and didn't receive a shipment email until early this morning which is unsusual. I was waiting for a similar email to LP's - having my order partially canned for being too bulky :eek: :eek: Turns out one of the lollycadoodle (sp?) toys was sold out so they credited my c/c for the sake of getting it to me. Normally you'd receive an email to let you know prior or the chance to chose another toy but I gather they are kind of busy. ;) No biggie, I think the girls have enough toys- they would disagree :laugh:

Jess - I ordered a lollycadoodle toy too - they emailed me to see what I wanted to do about it, whether to send without it or wait, I told them to send it - that was before yours though - think they got too busy after that - :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

I will be doing my final order at 6pm for all you Perth people... :)

.... Still time to add items.

have pm'ed you, sorry just got in.. my mum has not been well so spent day there but did not think to check dad's computer ugh.

if you don't have time that is fine.. she really doesn't need any more..

:-)

Guest RosieFT

No order done yet Rosie FT so I'm happy to include it. :)

I hope your mum is well soon.

thanks. :-).. i think!!

amypie - toys! she loves rabbit so much got matching fox LOL... foam balls...etc.. could have done my own order now that i add up all of it LOL