Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the vent locks fault. I think I should have got the next size down. It is BC proof but I don't think it will be beagle proof and well she is the 1 that wouldn't stay in the vehicle with the back up in the first place....

They look good!! And sound nice and durable.

No, I wont do another order. I cant afford to. The ventlock I have is fine, we usually use a tether point for the beagle anyway so I will just make sure that she can;t get right to the gap. I don't think she will force her way out even if free, might try her out in the driveway and see what she does :) And most of the time it is only the BCs with me.

No I didn't just finish my third order :o:scared: Though to be fair the first was my dogs X-Mas presents and tape to make jump posts, the second was weave poles and the new Linda Mecklenburg DVD and the third was like half stuff for other people :angel:

Still have not received my first order - can't wait for it.

Guest RosieFT

Thanks Amypie.. yes it is that rabbit she just loves it... although it had lost an ear already...... but i will either stitch it back on or stitch the hole closed and it can be a one eared rabbit!! That was due to the excessive patented terrier kill the prey head whip back and forth... always by the ear...

hope she likes the fox just as much... she being a fox terrier and all LOL

Thanks so much RV.. just picked OH up from airport adn told him i just ordered more toys for rosie and he said he thinks i have an addiction LOL.. i should tell him just how much stuff other people have ordered!

Think I just missed out on placing my second order :( had it all lined up and was just waiting for my sister to add a couple of things when I got home from work. Didn't get home to after midnight and it looks like free postage is over.

I was hoping that it would go thruogh till tomorrow in their timezone.

So annoyed right now - I was reordering a couple of toys that they sent me the wrong product of the first time round to.

I just got an email back saying they would send me out the toys I ordered and if I could just donate the ones they sent by mistake to the local rescue on their behalf

Nice :thumbsup:

I wonder if they are sitting in their office thinking that Aussies are a little bit nuts with all these orders :rofl:

I contacted Clean Run for my tracking numbers like I was told I could do (both here and someone who works at AQIS) and was polite, but got a response back saying they know I am anxious to get my order but to allow 30 days for delivery and if I want it faster next time to select a different shipping method. What the?! And no, they didn't give me my tracking numbers. Very weird! :(