Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Usually overnight in my experience - I replied to an email yesterday morning and they replied back overnight.

I shot of an email about midnight and had an answer when I woke up the next morning. And they added the bit I wanted to my order :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second order arrived yesterday. When I went to pick it up the lady suggested I bring my car around to the loading bay!

The weavers are great. I think they might be a bit short if you had a tall dog, but mine are shorties so we'll be fine.

I suspect it might be I placed an order for my dogs breeder ( I've got her all excited about having a go with agility....with my boys father, I think he will be a right little pocket rocket!) under my login name.....I hope that's it! Or they drew the line at just how many stick in the ground weave poles we ordered....something like 44 between the 2 of us. Jumps as well as weaves :laugh:

I got mine tonight, 13 days.

The girls LOVE the songbird toys. The kong wobbler is a bargain that they all got into very quickly as well. Most of the other stuff was practical gear - vent lock, jackpot training tug, clickers, training sequences for contacts, silver mesh side walls for my gazebo.

Now to wait on the other 2 part orders I have in - a couple more tug toys, walking harness for 1 of the dogs and 1 of those awesome cheap beds :)