Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... I put in my first order and received it last week! Now I've just put in my 2nd order! Gah! I think with the $160 saving in shipping just encourages you to buy more! But the first order was all toys! This one is collars, treat bags, beds, damn iSqueaks and cuz balls (thanks to the enablers... You know who you are), books and lures for the whippies!

Well.... I put in my first order and received it last week! Now I've just put in my 2nd order! Gah! I think with the $160 saving in shipping just encourages you to buy more! But the first order was all toys! This one is collars, treat bags, beds, damn iSqueaks and cuz balls (thanks to the enablers... You know who you are), books and lures for the whippies!

Would one of those enablers be Ososwift by any chance? :rofl:

Thanks God there is nothing left on there I want (I think - not game to go and check :rofl: )

Edited by amypie

Would one of those enablers be Ososwift by any chance? :rofl:

Thanks God there is nothing left on there I want (I think - not game to go and check :rofl: )

Now I'd never want to blame Lewis for convincing me that my whippies are missing out ;)

I didn't think there was anything left either.... Then I looked.... Dumb, dumb, dumb!

No they do not.

Clean Run usually offers free shipping every Christmas, from memory last year they did not.

Because Clean Run is in the US, shipping is often expensive, so when it comes up everyone gets a lil' crazy :laugh:

IF they do this every Christmas time, I think ALL Aussies Should start to save up on January 1st 2012. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BB

Here is the reply I got from Clean Run re: the jump cups, but unfortuneatly my last order has already been shipped :(

(Quote)Thanks for writing.

If you would like to add the 3/4 cups to your order and return the others we would be happy to take them back for you! We would be happy to sell the 3/4 cups at our cost and stick them in the box with your other items.

We have tested the 3/4" cups and they do fit, they do not move up and down but they do pop on and stay. Had we been asked, we would have checked for you because they are weave poles and not normal jumps.(Quote)

But!!!!!!! on a happy note.......I think my parcel might come today....the first one..... :thumbsup:

Would anyone who is still about to send an order be happy to order a Doog Walking belt for me ?

My shared order with another Doler has arrived and now I realise I would like another belt for my daughter. :doh:

I am happy to pay postage from anywhere to Adelaide.

I put an order in on the night the site was down got charged twice. The reversed the charges but now don't now if l have paid for the order or the orders gone through.

Log into your account, you should be able to see a history of your orders and their status :)

The jump cups problem is probably because the 'size' of PVC is generally the inside diameter, so if you add the pipe thickness that's what size the jump cups will be (something that has hurt my brain in the past)