Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give me a link to the I-squeaks? I can seem to find them....

Any other good recommendations for a pup of that web site? You all seem to really love it smile.gif

Click here iSqueaks Also this is a "must have" for the owner of a new puppy The Focused Puppy You only have a few days left to get your order in....so you had better be quick. ;)

1323470352[/url]' post='5625647']
1323465475[/url]' post='5625571']

Can anyone give me a link to the I-squeaks? I can seem to find them....

Any other good recommendations for a pup of that web site? You all seem to really love it smile.gif

Click here iSqueaks Also this is a "must have" for the owner of a new puppy The Focused Puppy You only have a few days left to get your order in....so you had better be quick. ;)

Thanks sheena!

After receiving my package yesterday and watching the kids with some of their new toys and me playing with some of the others wink.gif I now have another order for $200+ sitting in my cart rofl1.gif

I can't wait until the 16th when this offer is no long valid!

PS - I was a dufus as I ordered the large clip on jump cups to go with the stick in the ground weave poles - so now have to order the small ones frown.gif

Glad to see I wasn't the only person who went to the trouble of trying to work out which clips and getting it wrong. The large clips just slide down the poles they are wayyyyyy too big.

I am really happy with my poles. I originally ordered 12 and have another 6 on my next order. For $4.50 they are great value.

Yep they would be shipped then. They usually say 'processing' if they haven't been shipped.

I accidentally made another order last night too... needed a harness and they look great and such a good price, and also some other stuff! Mostly toys!

Which harness? I don't think any are suitable for tracking, dang it! :D

Phew - I already ordered the small size jump cups - now I have the stick in the ground poles sitting in my cart along with some other stuff - haven't pushed the button on it ... yet. = Yep - my name's Barb and I'm a CR shopaholic :rofl:

And Ptolomy - maybe you should get some kind of commission for each isqueak order - maybe send you one isqueak for each order ???? No that would keep some Tollers happy :rofl:

Yep they would be shipped then. They usually say 'processing' if they haven't been shipped.

I accidentally made another order last night too... needed a harness and they look great and such a good price, and also some other stuff! Mostly toys!

Tiggy, I have the ConfortFlex sports harness - really like it - Rory got his ET and TD on it this year. It's fine for tracking IMHO. I liked it so much I got another one - for Kirra - though she already has a Black Dog one. :o

Tiggy, I have the ConfortFlex sports harness - really like it - Rory got his ET and TD on it this year. It's fine for tracking IMHO. I liked it so much I got another one - for Kirra - though she already has a Black Dog one. :o

Cool! I might grab a couple then. :thumbsup:

Yep my guys both have a comfortflex harness for tracking too :thumbsup:. Grrrr I am soooo annoyed at whoever pointed out those beds were available to be shipped now I just need to find more stuff to add :rofl:.

Tell me about it! I was struggling to get to $100 and now I've blown out to over $200 with the bedding and harnesses!! :eek: :D