Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh i am so tempted to put in another order. i dont neeeeeed anything but for the price of half the stuff and how cheap it is in comparison to Aust. i think ive already saved myself about 100 bucks so really its a free order....right!! :whee:

now thats a slippery slope

I like it!!

:thumbsup: Just got mine and woohoo the Quiet Time Fleece Bolster Dog Beds is huge, lucky my boy will grow up :D and also impressed with the Dog Gone Smart Crate Pads, will fit my crate perfectly :thumbsup:

now to play with the toys :laugh:

Edited by mumof4girls

:laugh: LP, that's how it felt for me, too!

What I want to know is how I managed to spend around $320 and what the heck am I getting for my money?! Thank goodness the good old parents paid for my second $100 order for Xmas laugh.gif So on Xmas day (if it arrives in time) I get to play with the water bowls, Millie's thundershirt, a cool puppy shade and a ventlock tailgate lock! Fun times I foresee! thumbsup1.gifrofl1.gif

I'm not even going to add up what I spent :mad all I can say is hello tax check :rofl: ..

:thumbsup: Just got mine and woohoo the Quiet Time Fleece Bolster Dog Beds is huge, lucky my boy will grow up :D and also impressed with the Dog Gone Smart Crate Pads, will fit my crate perfectly :thumbsup:

What size crate pad and crate do you have? :provoke:

Just curiousssssss :p

I got one of them too, but I'm still holding off buying the crate.

:laugh: LP, that's how it felt for me, too!

What I want to know is how I managed to spend around $320 and what the heck am I getting for my money?! Thank goodness the good old parents paid for my second $100 order for Xmas laugh.gif So on Xmas day (if it arrives in time) I get to play with the water bowls, Millie's thundershirt, a cool puppy shade and a ventlock tailgate lock! Fun times I foresee! thumbsup1.gifrofl1.gif

:rofl: Mine is all practical stuff too but I have to say :eek: with this order and the tunnel order, I have no idea where I am finding all of this money!!! hahaha!

And we're done :eek:

Don't ask how much. Please. :rofl:

Me either!!! :bolt:

48" crate and a medium bed which i was sceptical about but it is really big ..

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3038&ParentCat=307

are these the stick in the ground poles everyone is talking about? Wish i had seen them when i put my first order in. Bugger. Further justification for a second order ;)

They are what prompted my second order as I only stumbled across them after the first order was placed. Like sheena said, buy some jump cups and you've got budget jumps too (I bought the pvc poles to go across them).

Actually I think I should have gotten the biggest size mat for this crate longterm.. :( I just had a proper look against the quiet time bed and that has 42" on it , the crate mat fits inside the rim so it would be too small for the crate. It will be good now though as i will be blocking off part of the crate as it is huge.. I got one so to still fit him when he is an adult size as I didn't want to buy anothe crater .. My crate is in the box still.. What size dog are you getting ?

Oh noes, since I found out I can order bedding my order has jumped to nearly $200! :o

Well I jumped the gun and put my second order in last night and well UGH i am going to wait till just shy of the 19th for my 3RD order!! I forgot to get more isqueaks and I will need a bigger crate mat and and and :eek:

But on the up side I have saved sooo much money :thumbsup: See how we justify it :rofl: I made sure I let that slip when telling my other half but I think I will keep the 2nd and possibley 3rd order to myself :( shame shame I know but some things are better left be :rofl:

Actually I think I should have gotten the biggest size mat for this crate longterm.. :( I just had a proper look against the quiet time bed and that has 42" on it , the crate mat fits inside the rim so it would be too small for the crate. It will be good now though as i will be blocking off part of the crate as it is huge.. I got one so to still fit him when he is an adult size as I didn't want to buy anothe crater .. My crate is in the box still.. What size dog are you getting ?

A Mini Bull Terrier.. so I suspect.. a very diffent size dog to you.. :laugh:

My crate is only 30"

If the mat is a bit too small you could put blankets and things around it//underneath. I ended up biting the bullet and getting a mat a teeny tiny bit bigger than my crate- hoping that I could just tuck it in or have it turning up at the edges.. only time will tell if that was a daft idea..

Darn internet shopping.. convenient, addictive but you have to take a risk sometimes.

( I bought a harness for a dog I only guessed the measurements of.. what was I thinking!? :doh: )