Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

I think I might get the bowls afterall. I found a video on line of how they work and it looks like they'll fit anything thumbsup1.gif

I'm not enabling below, I promise ;)

Dodgy music :rofl:

They look good but I can just imagine Trixie having a good chew on it while left in her crate...

Hhaha enabling fail!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd and final order placed - I AM NOT GOING BACK TO THAT SITE!!!!! laugh.gif

Dammit now I HAVE to buy another $20 of stuff to make mine get up to $100 :coffee:

laugh.gif Sorry. In the end I did want those bowls which meant it was now a pressie from my parents and it was being processed on mum's paypal account, so I couldn't add anyone else's stuff to that :o And do not tempt me to find $20 worth of more stuff to aid your order! Though I'm sure RosieFT will want more balls or raccoon tails or something to help you out :p

My second yet to be placed is at $150... I can add some of that to your order AP ;)

And not showing off - just want to have some stuff when I get home, I don't think my first parcel has arrived yet.

Yeah I know, I'm just jealous :laugh:

No no I'm just going to have to buy more stuff I'm afraid :coffee:

My second yet to be placed is at $150... I can add some of that to your order AP ;)

And not showing off - just want to have some stuff when I get home, I don't think my first parcel has arrived yet.

:laugh: I keep adding in the stick in the ground weave poles, then taking them out, then adding them back in, then taking them out.... :rofl: Anyone here had them arrive yet and how are they?

I think I might get the bowls afterall. I found a video on line of how they work and it looks like they'll fit anything thumbsup1.gif

I'm not enabling below, I promise ;)

OoooOOooooo yay! I got them too, they look good! :thumbsup:

Purple ones though.

EDIT: The order I made on the 3rd got shipped today! :whee:

Edited by Guest

:laugh: I keep adding in the stick in the ground weave poles, then taking them out, then adding them back in, then taking them out.... :rofl: Anyone here had them arrive yet and how are they?

RV I have ordered them, but they haven't arrived yet.

I have ordered the weave poles, but they havn't arrived yet. I also ordered some of the jump cups to fit them so I can convert them to jumps. I am still keen to try buying a new pair of agility shoes, just trying to decide what my size would be in USA. I have a pair of woman's Keens which have a label inside saying US 10 (27cm) but I am not sure if I can trust that. I have emailed CR my foot measurements & hope they can help me. :)

:laugh: LP, that's how it felt for me, too!

What I want to know is how I managed to spend around $320 and what the heck am I getting for my money?! Thank goodness the good old parents paid for my second $100 order for Xmas laugh.gif So on Xmas day (if it arrives in time) I get to play with the water bowls, Millie's thundershirt, a cool puppy shade and a ventlock tailgate lock! Fun times I foresee! thumbsup1.gifrofl1.gif

When I opened my first package is seemed so small. Both the first and second orders are filled with practical things - weavers, jump cups, PVC poles for jumps, puppy shades, water bowls etc.

I've now spotted a DVD about dealing with dogs that are fearful of people (I have such a dog...). It has gotten rave reviews and is $75. I could throw in a couple of toys so easily...

*reminds self that I want to pay for new fencing too*

My order was mistakenly delivered to a house down the street last week...poor woman I've never even met has traipsed up the hill with the huge carton morning and evening since then to try and deliver it to us but we haven't been home when she tried until today. Thank you determined neighbour!

Now can I wait until Christmas to open it?