Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Oh noes, since I found out I can order bedding my order has jumped to nearly $200! :o

UGH i am going to wait till just shy of the 19th for my 3RD order!!

**it ends on the 16th! :provoke:

:p Wouldn't want you missing out on a THIRD order!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean run had some issues with their site around 7th December - if you ordered and paid then I suggest you go in and check that your order is being processed and has not been cancelled. I paid for mine through Paypal, the payment went through but the order ended up cancelled. I emailed them and I swear with 90 minutes I had a reply saying they would have to put my order through manually and could I send them the order details. I was so impressed with their customer service! These guys are the bomb!!

Clean run had some issues with their site around 7th December - if you ordered and paid then I suggest you go in and check that your order is being processed and has not been cancelled. I paid for mine through Paypal, the payment went through but the order ended up cancelled. I emailed them and I swear with 90 minutes I had a reply saying they would have to put my order through manually and could I send them the order details. I was so impressed with their customer service! These guys are the bomb!!

This might be a Paypal problem...I had the same problem when I ordered something locally, I paid by paypal, the payment went through, and the next day it was showing as cancelled, the lady didn't understand why that happened, they said my payment didn't clear at their end, but that they don't have the ability to cancel orders like that...because I could easily provide proof of payment they filled my order anyway

I had a problem on their site yesterday too. I paid by credit card and it came up saying error when I clicked to pay. So silly me tried again and it deducted my card twice. I emailed them last night when it happened and they said they are aware of a website issue and will process my order manually and also fixed up the billing. All sorted by lunch time today. Very impressed. :thumbsup:

This might be a Paypal problem...I had the same problem when I ordered something locally, I paid by paypal, the payment went through, and the next day it was showing as cancelled, the lady didn't understand why that happened, they said my payment didn't clear at their end, but that they don't have the ability to cancel orders like that...because I could easily provide proof of payment they filled my order anyway

They were very aware of the issue, hey could see the Paypal payment but their website was not playing the game.

Oh noes, since I found out I can order bedding my order has jumped to nearly $200! :o

Yup - mine got a bit pricey as I bought some stuff for the car!

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=2817&ParentCat=320&string=PacSac%20Reversible%20Travel%20Dog%20Bed

these beds were too good to miss. So cheap and a great size for the C crate, back of the car or in the house!! SO much cheaper than buying any other bed here!

And this seemed sooo practical for the back of the car! http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=2820&ParentCat=528&string=travel%20cargo

Edited by leopuppy04

Perhaps the problem with their website is that TOO MANY Ozzies are buying their stuff?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I still have not told OH that he needs to pay for my stuff. Actually the majority of my order is Xmas prezzies for

friends and not much for my guys. :o :o

BB

Yup - mine got a bit pricey as I bought some stuff for the car!

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=2817&ParentCat=320&string=PacSac%20Reversible%20Travel%20Dog%20Bed

these beds were too good to miss. So cheap and a great size for the C crate, back of the car or in the house!! SO much cheaper than buying any other bed here!

And this seemed sooo practical for the back of the car! http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=2820&ParentCat=528&string=travel%20cargo

Oh no :( I totally want some of these beds now! Dohh

I made orders on the 6th and 7th and it doesn't appear to be cancelled. Where would it say cancelled? On the CR side of things? My orders now say "Shipped" (even though I got no email to say so, which I usually do!) so I hope they really have been shipped already!!! :crossfingers: they arrive by Christmas :D

Yep they would be shipped then. They usually say 'processing' if they haven't been shipped.

I accidentally made another order last night too... needed a harness and they look great and such a good price, and also some other stuff! Mostly toys!