Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yup I figure rs a sign that I shouldn't order the stuff. The shipping price was quoted at over $300 from memory :eek:. So I saved a lot there ;-).

My ground cover mats got canned but I basically ordered 3 beds, cargo car liner, the puppy shade cloth stuff and some water bowls etc :-).

:o. I just got an email from CR saying my order was too large and they have refunded me some stuff that they couldn't fit in :laugh:. I guess that's what you get for trying to be smart and ordering lots of bulky items in free shipping :p

Should have done what you smart people did and Placed it in two orders :p

rofl1.gif Clean Run order FAIL!! rofl1.gif

What are you going to do now? Make another order with the stuff they refunded? And did they give you a choice on what they were taking out of your order?

They might start putting free shipping restrictions on us very eager Aussies soon eek1.giflaugh.gif

Nope no choice I think they just took out the mixture expensive item to ship. Now what is the guess that next time it's free shipping it will say "FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE excl AUST" :laugh:

Now I have the tough choice of do I REALLY need the ground cover mats as they may be expensive to ship when I have to pay for shipping!!!

I got a couple of the smaller ones as they were on free shipping...not that they have arrived yet :(

Just waiting for some money to come in then we can pay for the order.

Ptolomy, which toys are your guys playing with in the video? I think my Ziggy would like those BUT the squeeking

would be tiresome after awhile.

Meagan from Vic, if you want to add to my cart you can. PM .

BB

Thanks BB. Sadly I have over $100 sitting in the cart just to get the little cups. Do we know for sure that the littlies are the right size?

Yep they are. I tried my smalls on Ptolomy's poles on the weekend. I don't recall there being 2 different size cups when I bought mine almost 2 years ago!

Edited by RubyStar

Just wondering does Cleanrun advertise on this forum?:confused:

No they do not.

Clean Run usually offers free shipping every Christmas, from memory last year they did not.

Because Clean Run is in the US, shipping is often expensive, so when it comes up everyone gets a lil' crazy :laugh:

Sorry if this has been asked but im too lazy to go back through the thread :p but how long does shipping usually take? with Christmas i assume it takes longer... if its not here in time i will just get the dogs something small so they have something to unwrap :)

Edited by kiwibum