Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine have a S/M and it fits fine on both. The one Tassie has for Rory is a Medium (I only know because it came from me :rofl:).

I can't measure the boys atm cos they're both asleep. :D They'll probably be a size bigger than your girls I would think. I still have to decide on colours, that could take a while. :laugh:

Mine have a S/M and it fits fine on both. The one Tassie has for Rory is a Medium (I only know because it came from me :rofl:).

So mine would probably be a S/M too since Abby was similar in size to your girls.

Not looking at them though or anything like that...... Spent too much already but they do look so nice for flyball.......

Seriously I am not looking at them

Not enabling or anything - but the one I got from Ness is the blue - very nice - and I really like the green one I got for Kirra.

Ptolomy - :rofl: - love the video of the kids with their CR presents. Kirra says she loves her Kong Wubba rabbit friend too - though it doesn't look quite as good now. :D

Yep my guys both have a comfortflex harness for tracking too :thumbsup:. Grrrr I am soooo annoyed at whoever pointed out those beds were available to be shipped now I just need to find more stuff to add :rofl:.

I can help!! There are going to be a few more orders from SA after that Cathy Slot training weekend this weekend. I feel in love with this tug that 1 of the dog's has. Jazz loves things she can shake and kill so I am hoping this will really entice her http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=822&ParentCat=74&string=ram%20octopus (apologies to anyone who now finds another item to add to their cart) I added this and an udder tug or 2 to a friends order that they have just placed and then realised I forgot to add the harness that I also forgot in the first order so I can add a bit to yours if you need Ness. Been thinking what those thermo regulating crate mats are like - does anyone have 1? http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1989&ParentCat=525

I'm cross about the cups because the poles are meant to be 1"? Given my order has already shipped I'll need to place another order.

According to the sizing notes the small cups fit pipe that has a 1.05 inch outside diameter, so on that basis I picked the small ones for those poles. Hope they work. I'm not game to make another order as I had to work hard to cull the last one down. Amazing all the things on that site that I think I need, LOL.