Susan Garrett Recallers

Hey all,

wasnt quite sure where to post this but hope someone can help. Im very likely going to sign up for the SG recallers program but im having a bugger of a time finding out what it will cost me once AU dollars are converted to canadian dollars. One conversion website i found states it will end up being 406 ish dollars. does that sound right?

Im excited to start the course....is anyone else going to be doing it. I find SG very inspiring, not only because of her success but also her training methods just really make sense and appeal to me on every level.

Cheers for any help...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doing it. It was $402 for me also. I am doing the brilliant version.

My dog is very game oriented so this should work great,. Plus i am a huge fan of Susan Garrett ;)

I am glad i have another couple of recallers here!

My dog is a bit like your signature of Ziva! I dont want to come yet. so i will go chase this bird instead :)

Me too! Hoping I can get Poppy to focus and we can both enjoy training! I signed up at basic "Advanced" level and they said there'd be an opportunity to upgrade later because I want the bonus video and I guess I'll need a more permanent record of the course.

Edited by Poppy's mum

I did the last recallers course... it was AWESOME!!! I wish I had the cash to do it again but the lessons learned from the first time are just invaluable.

Can I ask for more details? The reason I'm asking is because, while I'm happy to fork out $$$ for training my dogs, I want it to be the best use of my money. Is it the games? How is this different from crate games/really reliable recallers etc? Would you recommend it to someone who already plays games with their dogs, does agility, clicker trains, dog is crate trained etc?

I've been dithering - did 1.0 - but for various reasons wasn't able to work through it systematically - did get quite a bit out of it anyway though, so signing up again for 3.0 - good discount for returnees :laugh: Good time of year for me, so hopefully I can really work on it this time.

Megan, for me one of the main benefits is to keep me on track and directed (I lack self-discipline, and need a trainer :laugh:) - I found I did know (and do) quite a lot of the stuff - but it's nice to have it packaged systematically.