Cesar Milan - Unleash Tour Australia

jacqui835

Well I am a huge Cesar fan, and when I heard he was coming to Adelaide I thought I would go for sure. But then my partner (born and bred in Adelaide) told me that from the venue we wouldn't be able to see much and it wouldn't be worth the money because we wouldn't see anything we hadn't seen on tv.

Has anyone been and what did you think of it?

I have 1 hour to decide whether to buy tickets or not, there are only a few left in the B range.

Hi Jacqui!

I was pretty interested when I saw he was coming but then I wondered whether it was worth it because Cesar is available on TV and the internet so much and whether you would actually be able to see anything really useful! I kind of decided that I would rather save my pennies and not go and then later down the track spend a few more dollars and book in with a behaviourist here in Adelaide (everyone seems to say that Mark Singer is pretty good) and then be able to have a bigger chunk of time 1 on 1 with them to chat about my own dog's issues/behaviour/dog behaviour in general.

I'm sure Cesar would still be a good night but that was my way of justifying not going!

:-)

Hi

I went wednesday night in melbourne and whilst i found that Cesar was certainly entertaining and had many good stories about dogs and their owners I think that in terms of providing anything new that you can't see on tv it didn't deliver that.

However it was a good night out and was lots of fun to be able to go and see him in the flesh as well as say I have seen him live :D

Hi

I went wednesday night in melbourne and whilst i found that Cesar was certainly entertaining and had many good stories about dogs and their owners I think that in terms of providing anything new that you can't see on tv it didn't deliver that.

However it was a good night out and was lots of fun to be able to go and see him in the flesh as well as say I have seen him live :D

Yup! It's entertaining but if you watch his tv show and have read his books then you won't learn anything new.

I went to the Sydney showed and loved it. Probably didn't learn anything new but for me it was all about those 'oh yeah, I should probably do that again' moments.

He is very entertaining. The poodle lady at the Sydney show made it for me though:) #youhadtobethere

I saw him on Wednesday night in Melb, was in the 2nd row on the floor.

Was a good night with lots of laughs, however I did not learn anything new - I had never seen any of his show prior to that night.

We also paid extra for the question and answer time - he only answered 3-4 questions and that was rather boring.

390156_2509014201498_1137368401_32864591_362607008_n.jpg

303994_2509045642284_1137368401_32864603_1465931285_n.jpg

389956_2509055202523_1137368401_32864605_1656285503_n.jpg

I went to the Sydney showed and loved it. Probably didn't learn anything new but for me it was all about those 'oh yeah, I should probably do that again' moments.

He is very entertaining. The poodle lady at the Sydney show made it for me though:) #youhadtobethere

Wasn't she special......!!!! We are still talking about her and her complaint that her dog kept "shouting at her".

What pay money to see a trainer who thinks its ok to hit and kick dogs? no thanks

I have never seen him "hit"or "kick"a dog...

The show was FANTASTIC at Newcastle and I think he is amazing....and it showed in the training of one special dog in 5 minutes.

Just "my"opinion..

Wouldnt have missed it for anything.

You had great seats Sway! Arrrr to be that close to Cesar, hubba hubba :laugh: his dog knowledge is a bonus!!

Jamesn184, I have seen an enormous amount of Cesars shows and never once have I seen him hit or kick a dog? Are you sure you have the right person. Granted he is not for everyone but I have put some of his methodology into practise and it works a treat. A lot of what he says is purely common sense, you listen to him and find yourself going Mmmm yea you are so right!!

i saw him in newcastle last week and i laughed really hard, and i did pick up on some things! i thought it was worth the money and a good night out except for the Q+A session. Two of the ladies asked about forty questions stemming from thier one and you could tell he didn't want to be rude but was stuck with them, and they were pretty basic like toilet training and a lady scared of big dogs! i watch him all the time so it wasn't really anything new, but the way he said it made me have a few ah moments, plus he is actually really funny! I was in the front section so i could see him really close, (5th row back) and our venue sucks as well!

Edited by mandimoore

What pay money to see a trainer who thinks its ok to hit and kick dogs? no thanks

i have never seen him hit or kick a dog nor have i heard him ever advocate such a thing! in fact in his books he says only a light touch! its not his fault if idiots only watch and don't listen with thier listening ears to what he is saying! a touch just to shock them out of thier behaviour and to get thier attention

and i quote from his book

"a touch is never -

- a pinch

- a hit

- a kick

- a grab

It is a light touch to the large muscle around the neck"

Wasn't she special......!!!! We are still talking about her and her complaint that her dog kept "shouting at her".

Hahaha, she was C-Razy!! It was like she had never seen the show and hadn't listened to the last 20mins of him talking about how we humanise our dogs. Totally cringeworthy!!

Just back from the Adelaide show ... First row Amazing !

I watched a lot of his tv show so I didn't learn heeps ...however he was educational and entertaining , not the slightest bit Pysical or over bearing , or over correcting .

A great entertainer with a strong message about life , and an ideal advocate for " dangerous breeds " . I can't help but feel the media are not swarming over him because of his message regarding pit bulls , it's not the dog or the breed . I guess as he doesn't agree with the media hype they won't support him. A big shame because education could go such a long way .

I have never seen him "hit"or "kick"a dog...

The show was FANTASTIC at Newcastle and I think he is amazing....and it showed in the training of one special dog in 5 minutes.

Just "my"opinion..

Wouldnt have missed it for anything.

I was at the Newcastle show too! I thought he was fantastic.

Love Ceasar. He was very entertaining. The Q and A in Newcastle was pretty good.