Arrrhhh Doing My Head In!

SwaY

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a fresh look at your site Sway it is great, for the purpose of keeping it up to date and correct can you when you have time add to my prefix Eridor the breed collie smooth, thanks.

I have edited your prefix, we had it listed but with no breed assigned to it.

My eyes, my eyes :eek:

7 have Bull, 7 have Staff

Certainly is alot of 'Bull stuff' coming out again !!!

We have a lovely couple with one of our puppies and they were talking about their friend who has a blue staffy bitch puppy and how gorgeous she is and how the vet was raving about what a beautiful colour she is - I nearly bit my toungue off !!! LOL.

im a bit shocked, my first pick "murmar" isnt listed so i wonder why i got stuck with murmarstaffs... ggrrrrr lol

Unfortunately SwaY's list is acquired by a very hard working band of workers. Compiled from ols Show Catalogues and Gazzetts. So that may have been issued but not in any publication to date.

im a bit shocked, my first pick "murmar" isnt listed so i wonder why i got stuck with murmarstaffs... ggrrrrr lol

Unfortunately SwaY's list is acquired by a very hard working band of workers. Compiled from ols Show Catalogues and Gazzetts. So that may have been issued but not in any publication to date.

There's probably heaps not listed yet, it will be interesting to see the numbers rise.

I wasn't in there yet but have now been added, my Prefix is about two years old and first appeared in a Show Catalogue a year ago.

Our first choice Alesi we couldn't have because there is a ralesi apparently. So murmar might be a part of another name starting with anything.

I understand why, but it sucks because I liked Alesi! haha

Since we got ours I have discovered a Eurovision nutcase has used it as her performance name so it's all over Google. :rolleyes:

Hopefully she'll disapear eventually. What I found really odd is that Alyosha is a masculine name... :shrug: There's no accounting for Eurovision taste I suppose! :laugh:

Since we got ours I have discovered a Eurovision nutcase has used it as her performance name so it's all over Google. :rolleyes:

Hopefully she'll disapear eventually. What I found really odd is that Alyosha is a masculine name... :shrug: There's no accounting for Eurovision taste I suppose! :laugh:

I don't know....contestants of Eurovision tend to hang around a bit...their was this band called ABBA once....... :laugh:

My Uncles name was Alois which is a form of Louis. Must be a derivative form of.

• 2 weeks later...