It Started With A Kiss.....

Frodo's mum

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man!!! I have 11 foster pups here at the moment... but I'm getting really jealous about your chubby little munchkins...

I'm falling more in love with the fawn boy each time you post a photo... he is truly stunning!

You and Charm are doing an awesome job with them - look how perfect they all are...

T.

I have 7 nine week old Lab/GSD/Rotti pups, an 8 week old scruffy looking pup whose mum was Maltese/ShihTzu, and 3 seven week old fluffies whose mum was a Maltese. Mine are all cute - but yours are stunning! *grin*

Seriously, if I didn't have 3 large dogs of my own and any number of fosters at any given time, I'd be applying to adopt your fawn boy... he's stolen my heart, and I don't even know him... lol!

T.

I have 7 nine week old Lab/GSD/Rotti pups, an 8 week old scruffy looking pup whose mum was Maltese/ShihTzu, and 3 seven week old fluffies whose mum was a Maltese. Mine are all cute - but yours are stunning! *grin*

Seriously, if I didn't have 3 large dogs of my own and any number of fosters at any given time, I'd be applying to adopt your fawn boy... he's stolen my heart, and I don't even know him... lol!

T.

wow you do have your hands full

I bet they are just gorgeous...I love the scruffies...some of them look so cute

again congrat's on the great work you do..many dogs would be put to sleep if it wasn't for wonderful people like yourself

it's one of the reason's i am loking into desexing my babies before they leave...so many unwanted cross breeds out here

it's just so sad

give them all a cuddle from me.....

Is the fawn boy the only one who's managed to get his ears up Frodo's mum?

It's become a little less hectic around here today - 5 of the Lab X pups were adopted, as was the scruffy little guy - only have 2 Lab X and 3 fluffies now... so much less poopie around here tonight... *grin*

Have you named any of the munchkins yet?

... and I know you are just teasing me with all of those gorgeous pictures of "my" fawn boy... lol! Feel free to keep them coming though - he's too cute for words... although the munchkin in that last photo is running a close second...

T.