What's Under The Christmas Tree For Your Furkids

k9angel

My boy has a fire engine everlasting ball treat, a bunch of refills, some liver treats, santa costume and a replacement blue everlasting treat ball. I've got a back pack for him to wear on our walls on order.

Spoilt!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great for ideas :laugh:

Arby has a rawhide Bon-Bon to open so far but i want to get him some new toys (can any one recommend some a staffy pup might like) and a new collar as his little puppy collar is just about let out all the way now.

Have you tried a Cuz? they are fantastic :thumbsup:and hardy. You'd probably be best off with a medium but if you PM Wagsalot she will be able to advise best size. I am pretty sure Michelle also offers a 5% discount to DOLers. ;)

http://www.wagsalot.com.au/?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&cid=0&q=cuz&dispatch=products.search&x=7&y=11

They also have leads and collars.

http://www.wagsalot.com.au/dog-collars-and-leads.html

Mine are getting to much to mention!! :laugh: it's all laying in the spare room and has to be sorted into 4 piles of who likes what the best. I hope clean run has ano postage fee sale next year!

Lisa, who's pink? Do you have a new pup?

I'm the same, I went online shopping & may have went a little overboard :o:laugh:

I have a box full of toys & food treats & like yourself I have to sort it into 4 piles for my 4 dogs.

I don't have any kids, so it gives me a bit of excitement on Christmas morning to see the dogs enjoying their new toys & treats.

I've even got my Cockatiel a new mirror & a honey seed stick treat, & the horses will be getting some Carrots on Christmas morning too. :)

we don't have any kids either and we love seeing the furkids having a ball with all thier presents on Christmas morning!

My guys have everything they need, but may get a couple of new cuz balls or something. And i am hoping to get them a new furry brother or sister in the new year :).

I've gone a little overboard this year, I'm currently waiting on a pink leather collar for Quinn with her name embroided on it, Buster is going to get a really nice soft bed to keep his hips happy and both already have multiple toys and treats waiting to be wrapped up.

I haven't even bought for the none furred family members yet. hehe.

But if my dogs were to request something I'm pretty sure it would go like this.

Baxter: Dear Santa, please make all the other dogs be replaced by giant bowls of chicken.

Nelson: Dear Santa, I want a new really expensive bed that takes mum ages to pick out so I can just destroy it in 5 minutes again.

Telly: Dear Santa, can you bring the old fence back because I could get into the neighbour's yard and steal bones a lot easier back then.

Bonnie: Dear Santa, please bring me my own personal olympic sized swimming pool so my watery ethusiasm doesn't empty 3 baby pools in 10 minutes and cause localised backyard flooding.

Ammo: Dear Santa, please make the humans stronger so that when I come running at them with 70kg full force they don't get splattered all over the drive way.

Hank: Dear Santa, please provide me with my own personal rose garden so that I can express my horticultural expertise and flowery creativity without human criticism.

and me

Dear Santa, if you give me a puppy for christmas you're officially on my naughty list.

Edited by redial

Guest Panzer Attack!

I've really tried to tone down my random buying for the dogs so they'll appreciate their Christmas presents!

Scooter is getting a Hide-a-Squirrel :) Plus a box of Euk Healthy Extras biscuits, the bag of Natures Gifts treats from my SS plus a new reindeer Christmas toy.

Tucker is getting a polar fleece blanket, the same treats and bikkies as Scootie (but the reduced fat ones!) and a new collar - a Fuzzyard Space Invaders one :D

Lenny (my old foster boy, now lives with Mum) is getting a $50 Pet Barn gift voucher to spend at his leisure!

And Barkly is getting a bunch of things that I can't post on here in case his father sees.

Only one of the mentioned dogs is actually mine... I'd be rich if I didn't buy for four all the time!!

E x

My boy is getting a new bed, schmackos, kangaroo sticks to chew, pigs ear, he received liver treats and discs from his SS this year (schmackos of course). He will also be getting a couple of new toys from clean run, new squeaky balls probably a cuz ball. Also a special christmas dinner with most of the trimmings. As somebody else said lots of cuddles, belly rubs and kisses I think that is enough and for his friend Grace who lives with us he will give her some Schmackos. I love spoiling my baby this time of year.

Mine are getting to much to mention!! :laugh: it's all laying in the spare room and has to be sorted into 4 piles of who likes what the best. I hope clean run has ano postage fee sale next year!

Lisa, who's pink? Do you have a new pup?

Hi tlc....yes we have a new addition to our family...she is Jessie's niece and yes will also become a tracking dog...lol...she was very destructive but has now settled down and has not had an accident in the house for about 4 weeks now....she is beautiful and we love her very much although Dezzy has had to put her in her place a few times but he does so with more noise than anything else...she is now 18 months old...hope u have a fantastic christmas....Cheers Lisa :D

Edited by dezzyno.1

Zorro is being spoilt for his first Christmas so far he has:

A soft toy for kids it's a football with a bell in it 3 squeak toys a warm coat for winter a raincoat with snood clippers a rope toy a raised bed for out side a new bed some new tennis balls and treats oh and he will be shareing Christmas dinner with us so turkey roast veggies and gravy :)

Molly is getting a new bed, four i-squeaks, a new Kong football, more orbee balls, a new jute tug and a puppy :laugh:

Puppy (Cooper) is getting a couple of Kong puppy toys, a few soft toys, and a couple of other toys I've squirreled away and forgotten about, and a big sister (Molly!)