Do Your Dogs Decide When Its Time To Leave The Computer?

redangel

My poodles will try in different ways to tell me when to get off the computer. Rosie will just leap into my lap and block the keyboard, her nose centremeters from my own. One of my dogs used to bark, then hit the power button, which is now why the computer is on and not under the desk. Luci adopts the from underneath stare technique....what do your dogs do??

p_Forgotsomething.jpg

Edited by redangel

My dog generally steals something from the room or starts barking outside because she's bored. :) It's usually the cat that more often tells me to get off the computer, sitting on the keyboard, biting or head butting my face continuously. Usually means she wants food.

Lol it is as if my girl realises I am spending time on an artificial object rather then her. When I pull out the computer I get enough time to check a few things before she barks at me once as a warning to get off and if not she will etch her way between myself and the laptop. Her being a shepherd kind of makes things awkward but gosh I love her <3

Love the photos! :laugh:

Weez will put his front paws on the top of the back of my chair (if that makes sense) so he's standing at full height. Fox will just poke me with toys. If I ignore one toy long enough, she will just try a different one.

But the extreme cuteness comes when I am on my ipad, Weez will just trot across me, put a paw on the top of the ipad and push it flat against my chest, replacing my view of the screen with a view of an unimpressed kelpie :rofl: I let him do it because it's preferable to barking or gnawing on my feet :p

Edited by Weasels

Maui would rather have a wack at typing and browsing the net first before turning the laptop off!! :laugh: but when times up he will drape himself over my keyboard and laptop or try and paw me in the face. Chase doesnt care as long as he gets to have a nap on my lap!

I have a laptop so I'm often on the couch, and when Sammy feels it's time for me to pay attention to him, he comes and rests his head on one of my arms, making it almost impossible to type or use the mouse/touch pad (his head is amazingly heavy). He doesn't whine, but he looks up at me with his big beautiful eyes and it's only ever a matter of time. He has me well trained. The cat just bites me if I'm not patting him enough...

Lili just drops her ball on my lap and rests her head on the coffee table till I can't ignore her any longer :laugh:

Mo will just throw himself over my lap and make it impossible to even reach the keyboard, he also whacks the laptop with his paws. :rolleyes:

I have a laptop so I'm usually on the couch. James has trained me to throw toys whilst using the computer; you only need one hand to use a computer. On the other hand, I've finally trained him to return the toys within arm's reach (and to pick it up and try again if it rolls away). We have a system :thumbsup: