2012 Brags Thread

Congrats everyone on their successful weekend!!

I have a little brag, Jovi got her AFCH yesterday. She was only 5 points off it after 4 comps and this was our first comp back since April which was a pain :laugh: so she got it really quickly! And even though we won 4 out of 6 races and ran clean for nearly the whole day, we didn't manage to maintain her perfect run of coming first in every comp :laugh: :p

She is such an amazing little dog, very proud of how well she gives her all in everything :)

Edited by tollersowned

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: for you and Jovi TO - seems like it was a great weekend for Tollers.

She is such an amazing little dog, very proud of how well she gives her all in everything

:D Know exactly what you mean - this is exactly how I feel about my little feral girlie.

• 2 weeks later...

Just home from 2 days of agility trials at Hobart Royal (ears still ringing from PA, stunt motorbikes and ute parade :laugh: ). Just had to have a brag on my little BC Kirra, who at the age of 10.75 years, has added a multiplier to her ADO (takes it to ADO4) and her ADM (will be ADM3). We had 6 nice Qs out of 12 runs, and only 3 DQs - probably our lowest DQ percentage ever :laugh: .

I had her checked out a week ago by a holistic vet who does massage and acupuncture - and he's given her the all clear to keep running as long as she wants to. She did have an acupuncture treatment, which she enjoyed - and today at the show, she had a blissful sesion with the Equissage people - she remembered them from last year, and enjoyed the electro massage just as much.

Had to share my pride in my little feral :laugh: . Oh, and my handling must be improving a bit - she only nipped me once for bad handling :rofl: .

The Dalmatian Club of Victoria are hosting the Dalmatian Nationals this weekend and today it was the performance Dallies who had their turn. Huge thanks to the DCOV committee who did an outstanding job of putting the obedience and agility Dals in the spotlight. Awesome sponsorship, trophies, rosettes, photography and filming. Great to see our interstate friends from SA, ACT and QLD!

Obedience - CCD, Novice and Open were all won by Victorians. I was thrilled with Ziggy's first ever Open trial - lots of comments on his heeling in particular but everything was just lovely. It went awry in the dumbbell retrieve over the jump when he turned the 'wrong' way and saw the judges's legs and thought it was me. Perfect delivery and just sat looking confused when 'I' didn't take it from him. He was astonished when I eventually called him to me :laugh: Bless him, he tried SO hard - especially since I crammed his training into 3 weeks after being away for 2 months O/S.

Agility/Jumping - the lad was on fire:

Masters Agility - 1st place, Q and ADM title

Open Agility - 1st place, NQ

Masters Jumping - 1st place, Q

Open Jumping - 1st place, Q

Best in trial - agility

Best in trial - jumping

Pic to follow later - too busy drinking champagne :champagne:

The Dalmatian Club of Victoria are hosting the Dalmatian Nationals this weekend and today it was the performance Dallies who had their turn. Huge thanks to the DCOV committee who did an outstanding job of putting the obedience and agility Dals in the spotlight. Awesome sponsorship, trophies, rosettes, photography and filming. Great to see our interstate friends from SA, ACT and QLD!

Obedience - CCD, Novice and Open were all won by Victorians. I was thrilled with Ziggy's first ever Open trial - lots of comments on his heeling in particular but everything was just lovely. It went awry in the dumbbell retrieve over the jump when he turned the 'wrong' way and saw the judges's legs and thought it was me. Perfect delivery and just sat looking confused when 'I' didn't take it from him. He was astonished when I eventually called him to me :laugh: Bless him, he tried SO hard - especially since I crammed his training into 3 weeks after being away for 2 months O/S.

Agility/Jumping - the lad was on fire:

Masters Agility - 1st place, Q and ADM title

Open Agility - 1st place, NQ

Masters Jumping - 1st place, Q

Open Jumping - 1st place, Q

Best in trial - agility

Best in trial - jumping

Pic to follow later - too busy drinking champagne :champagne:

Woo Hoo go the spotty dog - well done TSD and Ziggy - enjoy the celebrations